Posts by uweoverdrive

It is Hard to describe for me. It is no latency because when you pick the tone is very fast to hear.
    It is no dynamic problem because the kemper is very dynamic. It is a Little Bit like playing through a Transistor amp, the tone comes fast but is Hard and Not so elastic like a good tube amp or the axe.

I'm a Little Bit sad because everything else is better with the Kemper like easy to use, the sound an so on.
    I fear that this could be Hardware Thing that couldnt be changed or updated

In the moment i'm Not able to dial this Out with the compressors.

Please help me Christof Kemper

I know that our opinions in this case are different but I´ve made and will make A/B comparisons and the results are always the same:

Kemper sounds a lot better, AXE responds and feels better. Maybe my words to describe this thing are not exact enough but I´m relatively sure that

most of the players would come to the same conclusion.

I think Xpenno has Kemper and a axe too, it would be nice if he could say something about this.

P.S. I hope I don´t have any epiphanies ....(too much Faschingslieder in the moment)

I´ve had a axe standard for 3 years and now I´use a kemper for 5 weeks. Yesterday my AXE II arrives.

Besides the bugs that will be solved in the near future there is only one thing that is better in the AXE and that is the playing feeling.

The axe responds better and deeper to the pick attack. The other things as mentioned incl. the price difference are superior in the kemper.

And so the question is: Is this something that´s only may opinion and if not could this be bettered with an future update by kemper !!!!!!

I think the playing feel is as important as the sound.

I have my kemper now for 5 weeks. During this period I´ve played 4 gigs and had many rehersals with no system crashes.

But: During the gigs the CC-Midi switching was failing many times, sometimes it switches sometimes, it switches not.

I´ve checked my midi cables but it´s all the same.

Another problem that I have is that sometimes it stops during the booting, then I switch off boot again and then it works.

I would like to have the possibility to show the tuner in my gordius midi footcontroller and to power it with the kemper (like in my Axe FX Standard)

Hi folks,

please help me if want I want to save/download a profile form the internet my damned computer saved it as ".mid" format

so that I can´t load in my Kemper. If the files are in zip I have no problems.

What´s the problem ??