Posts by Scott_Peterson

As I said on the Fractal Forums, I'm not one for personal attacks. But the LOLing is understandable because Cliff was strongly disagreeing with profiling and now he's putting it into the Axe II... same as the 11R USB thingy... makes some people wonder where are the Axe's own merits.

Strawman fallacy. I've been around forums and the Internet a while, I don't fall for such tactics. Your statement is exaggeration and I don't fall for that sort of troll bait.

I'm not here to debate you or anyone else. I will speak up and call folks out when they attack my character for no reason. It's their right to hold any opinion of me they prefer, but the character assassination is bullshit and I'll call it that every time.

I'm not here to muddy the waters. Many of the KPA folks here that post on TGP and the Fractal Forum said when and if I ever did come here, folks would treat me with respect the same I do with them. Proof is in the pudding. Let's see how it plays.

Welcome to the board!
    We'd surely love to hear your opinions on the KPA if you want :)

Unlike some here - Guitartone in particular - I don't post my opinions of something I have never heard, never used or never touched.

There's no opinion to be offered by me until I have personal experience; without that sort of context, my opinion is invalid.

I got emailed about this thread and some of the posts on this forum. Sad to say some of what folks were telling me is right. The Kemper can and should stand on it's own merits; you don't need the sort of character assassination you see prevalent from some members here to make the case for a piece of gear.

Next up on the hype machine: Cliff's henchmen *cough* Scott *cough* coming out saying, how they tried the Axe2 profiling mode and how it profiles the sound and feel of an amp at 100% realism. :D :D :D
    The hype machine has been initiated... again

I haven't posted anything about any of this anywhere.

Check your facts before you let fly with the accusations. A) You are wrong; B) Back it up with fact.

This sort of post doesn't shine well on the forum, Kemper or guitarists for that matter.