Posts by Kenshi

Hey Guys..

Yesterday I updated the Kemper Amp from 1.0.3. to 1.0.6. (About Time, I know)

Problem is: The KPA doesn't seem to recognize my Behringer FCC 100 anymore. I am using the FCC without a chip, just plain old PrgCh Signals. I am signalling #81,#82,#83 for the Amp to change the rig. But it doesn't do anything. I unassigned the Rigs and reassigned them again - nothing works.

What can I do to make the PrgCh work?

I have a gig on sunday and need it fixed by them. I really hope you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Kenshi

I kind of mixed up the PC and the CC numbers, but that wasnt the problem

It seem like the Kemper always one-ups the PC number send by the controll unit. For example, if I want the rig thats assigned to pc80 my pedalboard must send pc79 and so on.

How can that be? ^^

Hey Guys.

I want to use my Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Pedal Board as a Midi Kontroller for my shiny new Kemper Amp (which hands Native Instruments their asses in a very smooth and dynamic way :D )

Anyhow, I just cant seem to get it to work.

What I want to do is to set the Amp up in a way, that it loads a certain Preset (like the "Boogie" for example) when I stomp button number one. If I stomp button Number 2 it should load another preset (something Crunchy). Button Number 3 should aktivate a Volume-Boost and a slight Reverb (on all presets) and Button number 4 should activate a crystal clear clean mode.

Anyway, I always enter the System Menue and appy my current sound to a certain CC Numer, like 80 for example. But when i switch the channel and stomp the Button applied to CC # 80 Nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something? Is there a tutorial for dummies on how to apply midi to the Kemper? I never worked with midi before.

;(

I have always been a modelling guy and I'd like to suggest the Mackie SRM 450 V2. It's just sooo powerfull and thick in its tone. Been using these a lot both on tour and in rehearsal and they never ever disappointed me.