Posts by mba

It seems that the intermodulation phenomenon could be helpful in order to know if your profiling process is right or not.
    It could be smart to check the intermodulation phenomenon when you set your microphone and trying to get the most musical intermodulation, then after the profiling, by checking the A/B between the amp and the profile and make sure that all was fine. :?:

My guess is that the signal of the kemper is less rich than the signal of a real amplifier, that's why it sounds so "dry" and "numeric" in this case.
    The intermodulation of a real amp is smoother. There are more frequencies.

Someone could compare the profile with the real amp. :?:

Kojak, you are absolutly right !

we have a major guitar forum in france, and mba is angry with lot of guys....

Hmmm a lot? How many? Two or three including you? (in 4 years of participation)
    I don't like dishonest guys that's a fact. I always tell my mind and assume my words.

But you should tell the story about you.
    You just bought and Axe-Fx II and said that it was clearly superior to the Axe 1. I said that i was disapointed by the sound of the demos and that it was not clearly better. You was upset by my opinion saying that i was saying bullshit because i have not the unit in my hands at this time even if loulou (member of this forum and owner of both machines )was saying that he was disapointed by the Axe-Fx II. I reply that you was saying that in case of you had to sell your Axe-Fx II and afraid of loosing your money.

That was the case. You sold your Axe-Fx II and bought a KPA...Your are just dishonest and not helpful for the french forum members trying to save your money. That's the point.
    By the way you have set the worst french comment for the KPA on Thomann which means a lot about what you think and what you do and your credibility.
    People can check here on thomann (select the french flag to display the french comments) :
    http://www.thomann.de/fr/kemper_profiling_amplifier.htm

You are pitiful like people who treat me here of being racist.
    I should add that i have a good friend married to a german girl and i know perfectly what are the stereotype of germans about french people...but i don't care about them. (if you want to talk about nice manners we can talk about these germans stereotypes)

By the way i have both Axe-Fx today at home and i'm not afraid about saying what i think about the Axe-Fx II. i'm not thinking to the price i will sell it but more giving an helpful comparaison for members that's all the difference about being honest or not.

Your comment on Germans WAS racist, fact. Instead of turn in to humor you pretend to be the victim. I call that BS and trolling. If you have something constructive to contribute here, please do it. Otherwise, please, stop spamming these thread with your nonsense.

BTW: I've just reported you to mods :thumbdown:

The fact is that it is not racist and again being treated of racist is defamation and by the way an insult, you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Only for info: the design is exactly the same and the color scheme is the same as the Virus synth.

I bought synths when i was young, spend tons of money with it and after having build a lot of zzzzzzzzzzoingggg boingggggggg i decided that it was a waste of money. I don't want to hear anymore someone talk to me about synths. lol
    (don't offer me a synth it will go to the garbage)

By the way i don't think that it creates a synergy with the Virus.
    Most of guitarists don't care/like synths.

So for me it's an error. I don't want to get a synth at all.

The black version is planned for a long time now. I think it is available because it is in a new production batch.
    By the way this store is a good thing for Kemper.
    Soon Kemper in Japan, Kemper in Australia, Kemper in Russia etc... :thumbup: