Posts by Wizard

Hello everyone. I woke up early this night and I've started feeling GAS. Heard about Kemper few weeks ago but never dig deeper. Suddenly today I dove deeper and....yes! This is what I want! KEMPER. Little bit about myself. Playing guitar for Polish band called Insigne (progressive metal). Being lazy I always wanted to have big sound but in the pocket. I was considering AxeFx but luckily long enough until something better came on the market. Better? Yes! For me it's better. Leaves more money in my pocket but does exactly what I'm looking for. So? I hope to be proud Kemper user soon! Regards to all Kemper Family members. PS. I'm using H&K Switchblade at the moment and I think German products will always attract my attention from now.

Hi Jacek,

I've just registered and what I see?? You are here. Great. I'm about to swap some bucks for what I think is great piece of equipment!!!. But you as first customer will be a guinea pig. Hope Kemper will meet your needs. Btw when your new CD's gonna be released??
    Regards from Elblag and hope to be proud Kemper user soon. (luckily I haven't spent my money on Fractal)