Posts by JB

Thanks for the reply, man!
    I leave in two weeks so it's not likely I'll be able to source the same amp hence why I'm skeptical on touring with a setup I'm unfamiliar with.

I'm prepared for venues with minimal stage monitoring too as I'm uncertain of the quality of venues we're playing in Japan.
    I rehearse locally with a FRFR setup so the jump to tube poweramp/cab might be a bit odd

So I'm going on my first international tour as a session guitarist, very late notice.

I've been told I've got a Mesa Dual Rec rig as backline, anyone had any experience with tube poweramp/cab setups and still running XLR direct to FOH?

I don't really have an option to test this setup so Kemper forums, you're my only hope.

I should add that this is a relatively melodic metal band with only myself on guitar (plus bass) so I'll be aiming to run world endingly heavy tones.

Alternatively, I have the option of loaning my Kemper to a friend of mine while I'm on tour and in return he'll lend me noise gates/overdrives/tuner pedals/all the other stuff you'd need to get a nice crunchy metal tone out of a dual rec.

CONUNDRUM?

I can't think of anything I would love more than the ability to blend user rigs together.

As much as I would love to profile 2x full rigs at one time, I don't have the capacity to acquire a full Framus Cobra and Diezel Herbert rig and blend the mic signals from both rigs.

Unfortunate as it may be, if I could blend two user rigs together, I could have ultimate tone.

Possible?