Posts by djayart

Through a friend of mine i could acquire a G major 2 for a very cheap price.
    For now i only used the internal effects and my 2 pedals i'm using (a compressor and a big muf).

I'm a bit puzzeld on how to connect to G major2. Ideally i would have the Kemper in between so i can use pre and post effects. But as i see it now i can only connect the G major in the loop and put that or behind or before my amp.
    That way if i chose the pre i lose the post effects like reverb and modulation.

Or am i seeing it wrong? Someone help this utter noob please :)

I would like to connect my G major in the loop as post effect.
    But i don't known how to do that.

Please correct me if i'm wrong :

Kemper (direct ouptut/send) >>>>> Gmajor (balanced input left "mono")
    Gmajor (balanced output left "mono") >>>>> Kemper (return input)

Thank you

You can find and download the rig at Kempers homepage under the downloads menu between the rig packs, named Gundy Kellers rigs. :thumbup:

Great!!! Thanks.
    But...
    I can't download anything today. I'm logged and if i click on "download" a new frame open with the "log into Kemper forum".
    The forum is very slow too, maybe a server problem?
    Edit: it work after tried many times

Merci waraba pour les infos. J'ai commencé à potasser le wikimanuel. Plein de trucs hyper intéressant.
    Il y a de quoi faire. :D

Merci Marc pour les infos, super sympa.
    J'ai eu l'occasion de jouer sur le profil Marshall Golub Crunch, en effet ça sonne déjà top.
    Si en plus il est possible d’améliorer le profil ça devient encore plus intéressant.
    Par contre pour l'instant avec mes trois jours d'utilisation je ne suis pas capable de manipuler les profils.
    Peut-être que je peux trouver un de ces fameux profil quelque part? :rolleyes:

Salut à tous. Bien voilà j'ai craqué moi aussi pour un Kemper. :thumbup:
    J'ai reçu mon KPA version rack ce week-end et on peut dire que c'est franchement une réussite.
    Utilisation exclusive en home studio avec grosse préférence pour tout ce qui est Marshall
    ainsi qu'un petit failble pour les 5150/6505 accouplé à une Maxon 808. :P
    Bref que du bonheur !!!!

Hello everyone, i just bought the KAP rack wo power amp and it sound amazing.
    I tried also the Marshall profiles from TAF, incredible i like them. Wow :thumbup:
    Thank you Mister Kemper!!!