Posts by BobbyKa

Here is a guess: When you exit Rig Manager, clicking the X on the upper right corner of the window does not allow it to save the database.

If you use "File", "Exit" to close the program, it should save the database, and only load new rigs when you reopen the program.

Tried this. Does not help.

When I add Folders to the Local Library and drop Rigs into, next time I open the Rig Manager the Folders still exist, but are empty.

Would be awesome. Requested several times. Won't happen.

In Studio maybe some people would prefere to use their Studio-Interface rather than using an Kemper-internal Interface.
    But I guess for most of us it would be great to record without any external interface.
    :(

Yes! I own Timeline and Mobius. They are incredible!
    Nevertheless I just banned them out of my setup. I want to keep things simple and now don't use anything but the KPA.
    Was a hard decision 'cause the KPA effects can't do what the Strymons do but I found a way that works for me and gives me more ++ than --.
    If someone is interested i might sell the Strymons. With a crying eye...

For me, its importent that they got a good isolation and that i don't loose them while moving around.
    I got the Shure SE535 (399€) and the Shure SE315 (158€). I like both. Builtquality and comfort is the same, only sound differs.
    Shure SE215 (99€) are also same housing and cable only with different sound. didn't tried them yet but maybe they are good enough for you.

Am I the only one with this problem or ist there yet a way to do that? Or do you prefer the way it is? It would be great to only push the buttons on midi controller an not also on the delay or other pedals during the song. Technicaly this should be no problem. Best would be to only use the delay from kemper but these do not offer enough possibilities for me by now.

I got a white Lunchbox Kemper.
    Since last week i got a huge problem.
    Without having changed anything in my setup or on the kemper the signal from main out is bad. Clean sounds are a bit "distorted" or "clipping". Not subtile. It's 100% there.
    Same setup, same cable but using Monitor out everything is fine. Both outputs get Master Mono as signal. Both get the same volume. Headphone out also ok.
    Input and Output do not show clipping. Lowering Master Volume, Volume or Clean sens helps. But until know i didn't need to do this.
    The Problem is also with factory rigs.
    Changed guitar, cables, headphones...
    I tried everything. Switching off/on. Restore a Backup. New firmware. Reset. Formating Flash. Initialising Flash.
    Formating/initialising Flash worked one time. but the next day the problem was back.
    I guess its time to sending it for repair.

Anyone had same issue or has any idee what is wrong?

?(

Yes, I should have called it "This thread is going to be a comparison thread for...."
    Cause it isn't yet, but it will be.
    As I wrote:
    "Don't have the time right now to include many facts, will do that within the next few days with time for research and the Help of ur Posts."

The price is not the important point, it was just the first fact I read on the website and the first fact i listed (as with the standard UnO and the Stock chip).
    In this thread I don't want to just let u know what I know about these chips, cause i don't know that much yet (and nothing about the eureka). I want to summarize the facts i will find and those u post. That's why this thread needs some time till it IS usefull.

and now:
    (In a very friendly tone :) )
    I guess all I just wrote stands in my first post, only with other words. U read my first post, U are taking the time to post, U own the U4K and the Eureka. Maybe telling us the facts u know about them helps this thread more than talking about what the thread is called? Cause if u and others tell us what u know, the title of the tread will become the title of what is in this thread. 8)