Posts by Slowhand

Today I also updated to the latest OS from my new Profiler Stage and Rig Manager (3.0.105.16051)! (I own a Profiler Head since it was released, so I know how to operate it) I read something about 400 bug fixes....

So I made some minor adjustments and replaced some Performances in the editor… and suddenly my Performances were a mess!

> The name I gave to a new Performance appeared in different places - some other Performances must have been overwritten!
    > Some amp-names had changed and didn't fit to the amp-profiles.
    > Each song has it's own Performance... if the name of the Performance changes, I cant find the sounds anymore (I put a lot of work into that!)
    Anytime I restarted either the profiler or the Rig Manager, something had changed.

If I had only 4 amps with 4 channels each (4 Performances) I could easily fix that… but more than 200 Profiles?!!

I can't use the Performances anymore. The more I try to fix the bugs, the worse it gets. Almost any manipulations in Rig Manager lead to severe bugs.

Please fix another 800 bugs… I cannot rely on the unit this way!!! Getting really angry! :( How could this software be released?????

That one day I tried this of course, but it did not work. Restarted the system a 100 times. The programm had frozen... maybe it was because of my laptop with windows 8.1.
    Today the same procedure worked well. :) Don't know why... I will now find out, if some of the problems have been fixed.
    Thanks for your help and constant effords! I appreciate this very much and never want to miss my kemper. It's sound is just uncomparable to my other practice amps... :rolleyes:<3

It seems to get worse with every update! :( There are more and more missmatches between the Rig Manager and the KPA. The names of many slots do not fit to their Amp-description, nor to the sound it should produce. I spend hours to reorganise and recreate performances, but it gets more and more confusing and wrong!!! I am so frustrated and angry... especially, because I need the KPA... but didn't need the f.... updates!!! :-(((( Why did I just touch a running system?????? :cursing:X/?(;(

Now the Rigmanager wants to make an update, which is not in the download-section!!!!! (2.0.19) Of course, this didn't work either. Though I tried any possible way (repair, change, delete the program)
    And I am not a newbee in pc-problems. This is the worst peace of software I ever encountert so far. You made a really good hardware... but PLEASE!!! Make the software done by experts who know what they're doing!

What shall I tell the audience? "Now you listen to random sounds. Do not expect, they fit to the songs I play. Mee to, I am surprised everytime, I start my amp."

Just the firmware update, Schneidas. Nothing different, no rigs, no changed settings, e.t.c

I have got the same Problem - but I didn't try the old update since I got the KPA today. My Monitor-Output doesn't work too. (Though I've tried the common tricks with a reboot while pressing the system-button etc.)
    Besides, the perform-mode is out of service. Why does this beta release cuts off a whole bunch of important features?
    Tomorrow I will see, what I can do. Maybe I did something wrong... or more probably... didn't do the right thing yet. But if the main-features don't work within 25 days (or if I can not be sure, that those issues are not caused by the hardware and will be fixed soon) I'll have to send the amp back.
    I'd like to keep it, because it sounds really good! I don't expect this new technology to be perfect right from the beginning. But the user should at least be able to use it... ;)

EDIT:
    YES!! The monitor-output is fixed! The amp and cabinet-buttons were a good combination that I did not tried before! 8o I think, the rest will come bit by bit... I'll keep this cool amp! :)

exactly, i was about to suggest this also. i remember a bunch of people having the same problem here, and this helped them all. good luck!

Today I received the new KPA and had the same issues with the outputs. First, there was only a signal going in (I could tune my guitar) but nothing coming out.
    (Nothing but a clean guitar-signal from the direct-output I don't need by now)
    I searched for a solution here and found some hints. I updated the latest version, restarted the KPA with the System-Button pressed, and the master-output was patched... but the monitor-output still doesn't work!
    The new system is a BETA-Version.. but the "perform-mode" is also out of work. (At least there is a message, that this is going to be fixed)

Now I don't know if the output-problem is caused by the software (many users could solve this problem with an update), or if it's a question of the hardware?!
    I can still return the KPA... maybe I should have waited ordering the amp until the main bugs are fixed... But I sounds great so I don't want to give it back. ;)
    Is there something else I can do?