Posts by lucky

+ 1000

I don't see a problem with rig management.
    What could be easier than copying some files onto a USB stick and putting the stick into the KPA.
    Press Import, audition the Profiles, save them in your Favourites or delete them.

Yikes!, do we have to use our PC keyboard and Mouse, or Cellphone to do everything these days. :thumbdown:

Good for you but what about all the time wasted on renaming profiles to ones own tastes....The rig software for mac and pc is a TOTAL necessity. And why why why is there still no basic fx like an octave???? please CK release a beta version of some useful new FX. The KPA im sure is far more powerful than say a boss or line 6 unit but they both have harmonizers, octave and whammy features. The KPA deserves to be at the top of every guitarists list but....with so many holes it will prove a GRAVE marketing flaw. phew :wacko: :wacko: thats my rant over with until next month when I make the same points again - come on KPA team make the Kemper EVERY guitarists dream unit, not just old tone posers but the new generation who require technology aswell as great tone...boo! :thumbdown:

Hi guys, some time back I mention I was having major problems with my 'browse' knob. The problem has over the last few weeks become unbearable and now is almost unresponsive. My question is this..I bought my KPA from thomann online store in Germany do i send it back to them? or is there a service center that Kemper has specifically for defective models? Id love to get this back to 100% again and im just finding renaming and scrolling through profiles now impossible :( (perhaps yet another valid reason for a pc/mac librarian...)

I hope someone out there can help me out as the KPA has become my go to unit.

Help me Obi-won kenobi...youre my only hope - plus you guys on the forum!! :thumbup:

Hi guys, i must be over the 2000+ mark when it comes to created profiles....I thought the max was 1000??? apart from longer start up time the kpa runs fine over 2000 (!) profiles just to let you all know :thumbup: Also I know this is getting mentioned every where but....will the kpa ever get an octave or pitch shift effect? It baffles me to still think that this amazing (and expensive) piece of kit still lacks basic FX like these ?( The editor is also a really demanded and talked about missing part to the kpa. So guys anyone else over 2000 profiles? or even 3000+?

Hording has NEVER been so much FUN!!!! hahaha :thumbup: ;)

As the title says - I think it would be really useful to have an algorithm On/Off switchable on the monitor out which simulates the behaviour of a tube power amp. Very few parameters would be ok - like frequency response and tube compression. I think everyone would benefit from it since most people are running the KPA with a SS Poweramp - just something that gives it a little more depth and growl and removes the mid flatness when running into a SS PA. I am running it right now with a very cheap SS PA for on stage monitoring (while the main out is feeding the FOH) and it surely would be nice to not have to shell out the cash for a super duper high end PA and still get a little more oommpphh and feel out of the Monitor out. It's ok like it is now I think (especially after the last Software Update with the added midrange) but adding a few parameters like mentioned above would be just perfect for me....

Very good idea +1 :thumbup:

Not being a tone snob but I could clearly hear a difference. Also each player had a different touch. The amps were tonally very different. Im sure im no expert but someone like Eric Johnson would pin point that. Everyones ears are different I suppose. Thanks for the mp3 examples bro :thumbup:

Try using "play matching", that works a lot better.

??

im gathering you dont like yngwie...each to their own :)

Im interested in experimenting with different setups thats all ;)

btw ive heard yngwie playing through a crate amp and he DID sound different...

Thanks so much HK for the link will be checking it out. cheers bro!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

A 'Guitar God' button would be nice....but jokes aside:

Pc/Mac editor
    Intelligent pitch shifting
    Octave : possible a split type (higher and lower octaves) like the T REX Octavious
    Performance mode or just generally finish the OS for good
    KPA official foot controller

yup yup thats it...for the moment 8| :thumbup:

P.S. Any chance of another feature like shooting fireworks from the KPA like Ace frehley's guitars - now that would put the cherry on the cake!!! :D :D :D

Hi, I was trying today to exactly match Yngwie's tone. Nope I couldnt nail it exact and was hoping someone in here has it down....Also any ideas on his delay and reverb settings for his solo tone? Can they be achieved on the kemper? Id like to hear those exact effects settings with say a Diezel or an Engl :love:

Any help with an exact replica of his Marshall solo tone and his fx would be great! Thanks guys!! :thumbup: