Posts by hgwy407

Purchased from Zzounds 8/21. Opened long enough to update firmware. Began having significant medical issue shortly thereafter. At this point, it's a life altering event and my priorities have changed. I am a long time member of this forum and can provide original receipt, a copy of government issued ID and a utility bill with matching name and address to verify identity and contact information. There are no issues with this. I used it for about two hours and there were no hiccups what so ever. Price is 1600 plus 20 shipping and handling.

I can meet in person or buyer can come to my home if you are in the Las Vegas area. I will be in the Los Angeles area this weekend and can also meet down there. You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested and I can provide a personal cell for any questions you may have. Thank you for looking.

Is anyone else using one? I am having a bear of a time figuring out how to set up the MFC to transmit on/off cc changes for stomps and effects on/off. I am currently using the MFC in mix mode, program changes bottom row and cc/function changes top row. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, complete newbee here. Got my new baby yesterday and right out of the box, in a rehearsal situation, this thing ate my Axe-Fx for breakfast. One serious word...WOW! My question now that I have time to work and tweak, is I am using a Mesa 2:90 as my power amp. The Mesa likes to run both channels so do I run the Kemper left and right out or runs mono Y to the Mesa? Not sure yet if stereo is a major component of the KPA sound. Thanx for the help.