Posts by Rescator

Hi G strings
    Could you be so kind and explain what's going on ?
    As explained , I had two unsuccessful trial order with PayPal , I cancelled those orders , KPA team sent me email confirming my orders are cancelled .
    Now I received another email saying my two orders is still ON , and no action required ?
    I read it like that : you ordered 2 Remotes via PayPall , as soon as we are ready to ship , we will charge you and ship .
    Am I right or no , please tell me .
    Since orders has been cancelled (as per KPA previous email) I would like now to buy it via credit card .
    In that case I will receive and pay for 3 Remotes ?

Who I need to contact to sort it out this completely mess ????

Dear Zoran -Thank you for ordering Remote. We will start shipping next week and your Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 18: From April 27th onwards.
    Depending on your choice of payment the following three options apply: Credit Card: You are all set and no action on your part is required.
    Paypal: You are all set and no action on your part is required.
    Invoice / Bank Transfer: You will receive an invoice some time before the actual scheduled shipment. You need to transfer the outstanding amount into our bank account as instructed in this invoice.
    We ship as soon as the outstanding money will be in our account.
    A tracking number will become available to you shortly after the announced shipping date.
    Your order number is 3447297 und 3447298With best regards,
    The Kemper Online Store team

Glad you solve the problem .
    I also have Scarlett and Logic X , recording via SPDIF.
    One have to be sure everything is correct in Scarlett mix .
    BTW, I am extremely satisfied with recorded tone from this combination.
    The other day , I tried to tweak my guitar recorded tracks with Logic plugins and effects .
    After 3 hours I erase everything and leave just original record from Kemper, no any intervention from Logic , no EQ, no reverb, delay ,nothing ...
    It just sound the best with pure Kemper sound .

Hi G string ,
    Thanks for the explanation.
    I have to cancel two unsuccessfully PyPal orders , and I received email from your support that orders has been cancelled .
    That's why you cannot find my orders anymore, after few days.
    Also , my Kemper account is one email and my PayPal is another email .
    Anyway, my point is that you shouldn't put PayPal mode in your store if it doesn't work and you know that it doesn't work.

I do not like to purchase goods with credit card via Internet , but will do exception in KPA Remote case , hope it will work.

I received email you've sent to early birds, we will have time to buy it until 6th of March , if we want expres delivery .
    Thanks
    Zoran

Regarding requests for more and more and more, and then a little bit more of KPA improvements and zillion of requests :
    1. please find a friend who own/play Virus through all of these years .
    2. ask him about Virus improvements and updates along all of these years .
    3. make your own conclusion about improvements and updates still to come for KPA

I am one of the early KPA owner here , and looking in the past I can see that one by one request has been addressed and sorted out .
    Agree, there are still lot to be addressed .
    Me personally , I was asked only for better and better tone (more close to the valve) .
    Surprisingly , that better and better tone did come indeed .
    But not via some new Kemper OS or imrovement , it comes with better profiling .
    CK done nothing on that , since he done everything on the very beginning , in regards of Holly Grail Tone .
    That is funny, since my request may be fulfilled far over my expectations with every new commercial or free profile ...Amazing ...

Obviously , CK have a simply plan hanging in his Office , with the exact Project Schedule of improvements and updates .
    I bet that at least for 10-15 % of those updates no body even asked, because they don't know that such an improvements might even exists 8o

Have confidence and play music !
    All else will come, sun or later.

I like your profiles (still ones of the best ) and your requests Sirius !
    Especially that one in regards of performance mode .

I start to play exclusively via Perfomance mode, using Browse mode only as a data base .

PM should have complete chain and management as profiles in Browse mode .

But, I am sure all of this issues will be addressed form CK and team in some period of time .

The main problem with fractalian community is that most of them don't know how to play guitar .
    More, they are not actually interested in guitar and music .
    They are just busy tweaking .

In my time, such a guys will never manage to play in Rock'n Roll band ,or having nice chicks .

Ordered for one Remote , Kemper online store transferred me to PayPal , PayPal rejected my payment (first time in 10 years) , but I received confirmation of Order ?
    Then, I did it again, thinking I made mistake in billing/shipping address , but PayPal rejected payment again, and then another Order confirmation from Kemper on-line store has been sent with brutal accuracy .

So , what I have to do ?
    I've sent email to Kemper sales email , since that email address was advised for contact and cancelling the orders, in order confirmation email .
    Then I received another Kemper email, saying " we are not able to read your email , go to Kemper Profiler: http://www.kemper-amps.com/contact and contact us .

Now , I am seating here in my back yard (thanks God it is beautiful South African weather , ideal for swimming in the pool) , scratching my head and getting in and out from water 3-4 times already , and asking my self where and why I wasted one hour in my (Sunday) life trying to pay something which cannot be paid .
    Why do you put PayPal in your store if it doesn't work ????

Or maybe I am wrong :
    Money will be taken from my Pay pall account only before delivery ?

Then , I will receive two Remotes , and Paypal will charge me twice ??? What a mess !

Can anyone from Kemper explain what's going on ?

Thanks very much .

he he ...after 2-3 weeks I am too still lost in the Scarlett mixer ....this is the only downside thing with this machine ..
    somehow, I manage to have it the way I like, and I am not touching it anymore .
    Will do that once I find hour or two to focus and learn the damn thing properly
    also, people who do understand how real studio mix console works, say it is very simple....

Scarlett 6i6 highly recommended !
    It works flawlessly with Yosemite, Logic pro x in my case.
    Nice , clear and loud sound , lots of posibilities .
    The most important for Kemper users is SPDIF - Kemper never sounded so good when recorded with my previous museum Maudio pro :)

BB pre amp , for the profiles like PW Sovtek BD .
    I find only Thomas Dill profiles (free on Kemper site,so called PW ) and just few others out of 10.000? in total , can accept BB pre amp as a really amp, in the case of my specific set-up.
    Somehow, BB made that magic with Kemper....don't have idea why and how...it just works ..
    There are profiles (+ 90% of them) which simply cannot take pedal before KPA ...probably because KPA was designed like that ..full solution ...sell your amps and pedals ..
    guitar /picups are also very important....
    Have to roll down everything on profile , and pots on guitar...then BB do his job 100% ...
    All in all, no advice. yo have to try it with your guitars and your pedals...

Ok, you asked for it :
    my studio is full with devices without CE certificate, since most of them is from USA or local SA made fantastic valve amps or amps/guitars made made in my former Yugoslavia.
    All of electric infrastructure in my house is without CE European certificate .
    All the houses I know as well doesn't have CE certificate .
    In Europe ,if you want to grow a small vegetable/herbs garden in your back yard , you need certificate !!!
    Here in SA my Wife is growing such a garden (beautiful one btw) , without certificate , can you imagine , how she dare to do that ???
    That certificate costs up to 100.000 euros in fucking old lady Europe.
    The purpose of such a Nazi regulations is to force EU citizens to buy Monsanto GM modified products, to eat shit and to kill your selves and your children.
    The main purpose is to to not give you a chance to be free and independent by having your own source of food.
    Why Bill Gates and Apple have so many billion dollars of extra profit ?
    Because the price of their product is so overrated , over-pumped and unfair .
    Also, without Nikola Tesla , they will never manage to made made their overrated products.
    What money they paid to Nikola Tesla family or to Serbia for using his patents and knowledge?
    It was only Christopher Kemper who name one of his profiles as TESLA PHENOMENON .
    Thanks Sir Mr Kemper , at least you know the real history of electricity, radio, wireless,X rays etc...
    So, I will not pay for that apple, windows and similar bullshit , if I can.
    The same thing for fucking CE and vegetable/herbs garden certificate boolshit .

Long Live Rock'n Roll !

Yes, Green Back 1x12 ...specific profile is my new "the best " rig up to date PW Soft Egg Blues Driver (Danke Tom) .... add some gain, add Pure Booster, add Lead Booster with ducking parameter on 3 pm (so you rather get sustain than saturation on pick) ,than roll down volume on guitar ..and voila ! That warm, brownish sound can kill 90% of today's top, boutique amps costing $ 2.500 plus ...and then M Britt Dumble ....If I hide the Kemper out of site , nobody on this world will tell this is not the real 25 W Dumble amp ....