Posts by mhguitarist

Hi Fellow Kemper users,
    As I'm sure most of you do, I eagerly check everyday for new profiles to mess with. For whatever reason if the profile name includes the * symbol it does not load into my Kemper. Recent profiles I would like to try that include this little glitch are:
    *Vox VBM-1Brian May
    TECKS*MUSIC 6505+

I am not sure if it is only the * symbol or if other symbols cause the profile not to load as well. I am busy doing so many things with the Kemper and have not gone the trial and error route to test other symbols although I suspect it may be an issue. I would load 18 profiles and only 15 would actually go through, I assumed that I already had the other 3 in my system. I really wanted to try the Vox VBM-1 and, after trying to download it several times realized that there was an issue with the download. When I couldn't download the TECKS*MUSIC 6505+ I concluded that the * symbol is the culprit (the + symbol may also be an issue). Alright, I went down a long road to explain a short problem. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Also, Tecks and McRalfix, please reload your profiles without the symbols in the name as I'm sure many folks are anxious to try them! :thumbup:

On page 12 of "The Basics" manual under "Stomps" there is a description of the available effects including Delay (Green) yet the only delay I am finding is in the "Effects" section, not Stomps. Curious if there is or will be a delay available in the "Stomps" section. I would often run a background delay behind my rhythm presets and put a separate, deeper delay on my leads with the rhythm delay preset still in the signal chain. A Delay Effect in Stomps would be useful. Anyone have any knowledge on this? :huh: