Posts by ACELUEK

I did the reset below and I still have crackling.

• Switch the main knob to off
    • Hold the left/top soft-key above the LCD
    • while still holding this key - switch KPA to tuner
    • Maintenance Module will be started
    • In the 'Maintenance' menu goto 'Memory'
    • Use Memory FormatFlash and InitFlash
    • Check if the KPA works (booting, tuner)
    • Check all the KPA settings

Are you sure about the analogue outs? Would please doublecheck and confirm? It doesn't happen with my analogue outs, at least.

Additionally, why wouldn't you record? They only seem to occur when you select a rig initially, do they go on continuesly to you?

Yes, mine has a continuous click/crackle on both the SPDIF and analogs. I would not mind if it only occurred after changing to a new rig. I will create a youtube video showing my setup and the recording of what I'm hearing. I will show my M-Audio card setting, ProTools settings, Kemper Settings, and how I have my connections so everyone can see. Maybe I'm doing something wrong (settings / connections). It does it on all of my guitars and different cables so I have eliminated them as the issue. The power in my house is pretty clean and I have had no issues with my Eleven Rack with similar setup (11R analog out to M-Audio In). I normally use my 11R with USB..

I got mine on Friday and learning how to use it.. I have an Avid Eleven Rack as well and have owned a Line 6 XT Pro.. I plan to profile my Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 and Vintage Modern Combo 2266CB..

I'm running the SPDIF signal into a M-Audio 192. So far I do not like the way it sounds after running through the sound card. It sounds great when listening direct from the Kemper.

I have 3 Gibson Les Pauls. 1 Music Man JP BFR, Jackson RR24M, Strat, Warmoth, SG and a few other guitars..