Posts by einziger

...check ebay Kleinanzeigen or send me a message if interested.
    The HD 500 is the perfect and easy set up midi controller. (switch presets + toggle 4 effects on off + wah or volume control, or choose the amp and toggle 8 effect slots + way volume.... 16 banks with 4 presets per playlist...set up via computer editor software...

Cheers, Uwe

based on your report I daredto try one too and I like it - will probably return my QSC K10.

What is your setup?

hi - i use it in the horizontal way/lying on the floor, with the floor monitor setting. sounds quite nice - still very happy with it. i also have a 2x50 engl tube poweramp running into a jcm900 1960 marshall box. unless playing real loud metal settings, i prefer the line 6.

yesterday i was at rock shop in karlsruhe with a list of monitors i wanted to try, hoping to find a solution for about € 600.00 (hopefully) and an absolute limit of € 900.00
    i went out of the store spending 1100.00 for a box that wasn' t even on my list, the new line6 stage source L3t.
    loads of headroom, convincing sounds for amps of different characters and even a 4x12 like bottom punch feel for metal riffing. it can be run flat and in different eq settings (i tried the pa and the floor monitor modus). it also has ins and eq for acoustic guitar and mic, which was neither what i was looking for, nor making the decision, but a nice add-on. built as a tank, but very heavy (26 kos !)
    still liked it this morning ;)
    by the way: big "thumps up" for Dave at rock shop who went through nearly two hours of listening to mediocre guitar noodling, carrying different boxes and guitars with an unbelievable patience.
    got 14 days return option - if any news, i' ll let you know

Hej everybody - Kemper caught me with the Nashville Vids., especially the Tyler Princeton but also the Matchless. Got the green wonder since yesterday, the irony so far: couldn' t find the Riggs from those sessions yet - hope they are in the box at all. Whatever - i already had some fun with a Deluxe Reverb and a Two Rock and this is just the beginning...

Looking forward to exchange experiences and tips with you guys, cheers, Uwe