Posts by doublehook

An update for Mega pack 1 owners! Mega pack II will be mailed out to you this coming Sunday

This is the best news I've had all week. It's not often you look forward to the end of the weekend, but this is one of those occasions that makes it all worth while! I can't wait. Thanks Chris!

In case anyone wants to know -- I've been using 2 custom PRS guitars on these profiles - one with Bareknuckle Aftermaths and one with EMG's 81/85. I've had great translations with both pickups, but the aftermaths (passive) really shine on most. :)

Such great times to have so many artist tones at your fingertips. Makes me want to re-record a bunch parts on my current album and that's exactly what I'm going to be doing this weekend.

Breaking Benjamin definitely have a lot of layers to their tone and I'm truly happy to hear of all your efforts to capture them. I can't wait to start tracking with them! Thanks Chris!

I'm in heaven! Bought the artist mega pack 1 last weekend and haven't stopped playing with them since. So many great tones to choose from and Chris just made my year by announcing the upcoming Breaking Benjamin tones - as well as a few other gems that are a welcome surprise.

I can't wait to get my hands on this next pack. Keep up the great work and thanks so much for your time in putting these together! To anyone thinking of buying the current pack - Chris nailed them!

Best,
    JJ

WOW! I bought this over the weekend and was blown away by Cablab. While I have tons of commercial profiles, I've yet to find the right tone for the album I'm currently working on. Been searching for what feels like months. Now I can say that I've finally found "the sound" and it's all thanks to Cablab.

Till, thanks for making an amazing pack that breathes new life into my Kemper and my recordings! :)

Best,
    JJ