Posts by MitchMalloy

I'm proud of it. It got posted and I want people to hear it. Because again I'm proud of it and it actually happened. It was a part of my life I never talked about till many years later and almost no one that I know of ever heard it. So now that it's out there I figure anyone who cares at all about hearing it should hear it. It doesn't surprise me that people say "hey Mitch your not Dave". LOL Duh... That's cause I'm Mitch. :>)

And thanks for liking my profiles but I don't for see me ever making anymore as I profiled all my amps and since getting Andy's profiles I pretty much have all the amps I need so I'm actually selling my amps. That is after I sell 7 guitars. I'm selling lots of stuff. As I just bought lots of stuff. I have 2 bacchus les pauls with Evertune bridges on them and one without and I've got a Greco Les Paul and a Hamer Artist and a Greco Acoustic all for sale if anyones interested. One Bacchus is the one I played on last years European tour. Black Duke standard, hand made one of a kind Black top. Huge neck and Evertune bridge. $1500.

Well at the risk of saying too much I will just ad this. I don't sound nervous. :>) I sound like I'm ready to be the singer in Van Halen. I'm singing into a 57 with WAY too much harmonizer on it and not nearly loud enough and I'm singing a song that DLR wrote and he's about as far away from the singer I am as you could possibly get. And by that I just mean we are WAAAAY different singers. The stuff he did on those first records was AMAZING and I am a huge fan of that. But aside from that I don't hear anything bad about this. To me it sounds like I grabbed the song and bit it's f'in head off. :>) I do appreciate the fact that I may sound better to some singing MY music. That makes sense as I wrote it. But to say I sound in any way bad singing with Van Halen I would say I don't agree with that. But that's just my opinion. And honest opinions? Well at this stage in my life or career I honestly think if someone has something bad to say they shouldn't necessarily take the time to write it and keep it to themselves or maybe say it to a friend if they need to just say it for some reason. Seems rude to me to write it. And I wouldn't do it to someone. About anything.. Unless I thought it was going to help them in some way and in this case that's not the case I don't think. Try to imagine if you will DLR singing my song Anything at all. :) That might put it into perspective. Thanks guys for your kind words it's nice to read..

Thank you sir. :>) I don't go to winter Namm normally in fact I have never gone but I always want to it just never happens. I however always go to summer Namm as it's here in Nashville and easy for me. And yes I keep getting up. And getting up and getting up. LOL And will again get up as soon as I get rid of this sinus infection. I appreciate your words of encouragement.

Dave is Dave, Er, I mean "was" Dave, Sammy is Sammy and I am me. And I was nervous of course but so was Ed as he told me so. Who wouldn't be? But I couldn't have sung any better on this and I'm proud to have been asked to be in the band. And I never used hair spray didn't have to. :>) There are more songs floating around I wonder if they will see the light of day.

Wow I was actually able to see this post and thread. AMAZING! LOL So some days it's fine most days it's not. ?? Thanks guys. Please someone profile an Ampeg B15 or SVT of BOTH. Please... Ah,,, PLEASE??? I'm thinking there are no bass players on here. Or guitar players that own these amps and are also engineers?

Computer lessons. LOL I wish.. I had to learn how to become a full on computer expert in order to make music on one about 12 years ago. More then I EVER wanted to know.. I'm talking to you from a Mac I built. LOL Needless to say I build all my own PC's as well.

HUm,, interesting. Well I'm not changing for this forum. LOL I love Chrome.. Not more than kemper but more than the forum for sure. :>) I'm surprised I even got to view these replies. Seriously it's that bad. I can never see anything unless I use Safari which I loath.. Chrome is the bomb..

It never works it won't load I cant see my past posts etc. I have to switch to Safari just to be able to post and even that takes a long time to make it work. Doesn't work at all in Chrome which is my browser. Pisses me off.. Please fix it it's been like this for me since day one...

Yeah room doesn't matter very much at all. Just make sure the mic's are right and int he right place and of course you HAVE to have great mic pre's like a Neve or API and good sounding converters. Lynx aurora, Mytek, Apogee, etc. The mic pre is a HUGE deal. And the mic of course. And the angle. Not as much as with a guitar but still matters.

Tracked last night with the Plexy Full. In a word, incredible. Thanks Again Andy for making these profiles. Every one I have tracked with has sounded fantastic in the track.

Mitch Malloy