Posts by geebake

Vielen Danke Burkhard!

Confirms my suspicions . I don't mean to sound critical. I really am pleased with this editor and can't wait till it gets fleshed out. If development is like the KPA OS has been it will be fantastic!

Greg

I've just installed the iOS version of Rig Manager and am pretty pleased with this initial version. However, there seems to be one critical thing that I can't quite figure out.

I can change effect blocks to different types and different models easily enough. However, when I select the 'amp' block I get only a handful of 'Amp Presets'. After some digging around, I figured out that this list matches up with the presets in the 'presets - my profiler' folder that I can see in the desktop version. I thought I'd found my solution. Shouldn't I just be able to create amp presets for my favorite amp models and move them into that folder? So I tried it. Doesn't work. The list in iOS never seems to refresh. I went so far as to reboot my KPA and my iPad to no avail. These new presets do show up in the desktop version when I right click on the 'Amp' block's icon.

I'm working based on the idea that the folder of presets called 'MyProfiler' is actually stored on the KPA. I realize that the iOS app probably can't look into a folder on my PC. Are those presets not on the KPA? Is there a way to get them on the KPA?

I really think this is a great first version but until I can switch to at least a set of amps that I set up to be available, it won't truly be useful to me.

Something occurred to me. I might be trying to add a preset for an amp not stored on the profiler - which I could understand wouldn't work because, again, the app probably can't look into a folder on my pc. So I created an amp preset based on a rig that is on the KPA. Still won't show up as an amp preset in the app.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm a Kemper owner and am getting more and more interested in midi gear. I'm also getting interested in a Kemper Remote.

Here's what I would like to be able to do - please chime in if it's possible or not.

I would like to use the Kemper remote to select a rig. I would then like the Kemper to send midi to something in the loop (Strymon Timeline, Boss DD 500, etc) to select a preset AND have it send tempo. Is it possible to set up the Remote such that it forces the KPA to send midi to select a preset on a device AND send tempo?

If we get that far, is it then possible to use the 'Tap' footswitch on the Remote and have not only the KPA's tempo update, but also devices in the midi chain?

Thanks so much for your input!

Greg