Posts by STC

Got KPA for two weeks now. Organizing profiles and rigs takes too much time. now there are many good profiles out there. it just scares me to upload and check new profiles. of course I have a several backups now. one of them are empty backup so that I can erase everything and build new backup. it's just so unpractical to organize things on the actual KPA machine.

Surely it sounds amazing. I do not doubt that. I'm glad I bought this. but the kpa seems not completed. many functions not working like favorite. I love this product but I think they should have done lot of things that people have complained about before launching. this is why I didn't buy as soon as this product launched. samething happened to axe-fx before. they didn't have an organizing program but after lot of people came and complained about it and now they have it. It's good they did something after all but it should have done before I think. Maybe I'm asking too much but at least some functions that are not working is very disappointing.