Posts by liulululi

Hi, just wanted to share to you fellows who are planning to use Behringer FCB1010 with KPA:

-I have one FCB with UNO 1.02f FW and it works perfectly with KPA
    -I have tried two other FCB:s with different UNO FW:s and lefty expression pedal do not work (and sold them away)

Now, once again, I decided to try once again: I bought FCB and UNO 1.02f from ebay, loaded absolutely
    the same programming as in that working one (calibrated pedals etc) -and once again:
    the lefty exp pedal does not have any affect. Righ is ok, as earlier...

Im lucky that the one works anyway...

Somebody having the same problem..any suggestions..?

-Olli

Do anybody know why is there that latency switch in FW 1.6, who wants latency?
    Or do it maybe solve something else
    (as adding buffering in a software compensates lack of memory and processor load)?

-Olli

Found this thread until now!
    Very good idea -I have Mesa 20/20 and IT IS absolutely fantastic with KPA and real cabinet.
    And I have had Ceriatone Marshall 18w clone, fantastic sound.
    The best thing I can imagine is that it is very much like that Mesa but has some kind of bass, middle and treble controls in it.
    -Olli

Hi, everything is now working but I just tell what happens:
    one day when I normally tried to log on forum I was told that Im not as registered user.
    All was gone, my avatar and like that.
    At that time I have been here several months.
    There was only one solution:
    I had to register once again, feed those serial numbers of KPA etc.
    Just that kind of story..happy end anyway. :)

just got a TC Electronic Flashback X4, in the loop of the Kemper, works great, all delays now covered. Also been using a Digitech Harmonyman the same way, all pitch options covered. Men should explore this avenue rather than waiting to do it all in the box. I always said, amp tones come first, I'll supply my own effects if need be.

Fine it works for you: I have the "ordinary" Flashback -did try it in a stereo loop and I was amazed it sounded so thin compared to KPA:s own delay...thats pity because there is really those delay options that should be in a KPA itself..

Need to change banks only occasionally, those 5 presets mostly enough at the time, and there is always need to have smaller pedalboards
    -so the smaller one :!: :thumbup:

Quote myself :)

Want to add: PLEASE the smaller added WITH two exp pedals! Stressing to have single exp pedals with cords on stage...connecting and all that mess..
    plus you have to buy those pedals..
    And: prg change buttons on first row as well as tap -button..

Rules Of The Blues (Unknown Origin - found while cleaning up one of my PC's)

24. I don't care how tragic your life: if you own even one computer, you cannot sing the blues.

So, Im afraid anybody of us cannot sing the blues.. :)
    Good thing is that playing is allowed.. (?) :thumbup:

Neato! $50 on eBay, and people have already reverse-engineered the thing with schematics 'n tweaks: http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4411

Biyang is the supplier for Akai's "Analog Custom Shop" pedals, which are often available on eBay for half the price. I had a lot of fun with their "Metal End" version of Akai's Deluxe Distortion, I must admit.

-djh

It is so cheap that the parts could pay more than real thing if you do it yourself.. :D

Let me know what you think of profile!

-Olli

Got three running amps with awesome sounds:

• Hiwatt DR103 Build 1972
    • Solton BG100 (1 channel Bass/Guitar tube [EL34]amp 100 W build in the 70ties)
    • Dynacord MV46 (4 channel tube amp [EL34] with master volume 46 W build in the 60ties)

They will be all for sale soon... :D
    Labrat

Did have Hiwatt DR103, 1976. The problem was with it that when I set it to the volume where it really starts to shine
    -you should be in stadium stage :D

Hi!
    I just profiled Biyang OTD-100 -overdrive pedal, it works with a real 12ax7 current.
    I find profile (again) sounding better than original ;) This is also one of the best OD pedals I have had -and its really cheap in its class!
    Gain in profile is working easily with more or less.

Hope you like it,

-Olli