Posts by G-Zombie

Just updated from 6 to 7.0.9 release in my unpowered rack today and its not responding to CC07 from my FCB1010. Morphing works fine (CC11) and everything looks great on the System/Pedal Links page. It shows incoming CCs and you can see the volume amount change but there is no volume change that you can hear.

Same here!

"Tuner@Volume 0" doesn't work too!

OK, thanks for your answers, paccocito and Ingolf!
    You are right, G.H. has his own special sound - no question about that.
    Even no matter which guitar he plays.
    But … maybe the OKKO pedal is the reason for his sound. :D

Seriously: have you any hints which KPA-stomp could be the right way to go (if there is no need for an Okko)?

Hello!
    I like the sounds of http://www.gregorhilden.de.
    That's the reason why i´m thinking about buying this pedal, but i'm not sure if there are similar possibilities with onboard KPA-stomps.

My questions to those of you who had experiences with the OKKO Diablo:
    Is it worth the 230 Euro?
    Any tips for a stomp inside KPA to simulate an OKKO?

(I know Armin from soundside did some profiles with the OKKO but i think it's not the right way for me because i couldn't exchange the amp)

Thanks in advance for every answer!

All switching is pretty smooth here, except up/down in Performance mode. Is that when this happens?

Yes.

@GZombie. The noise you recorded is similar to the one I am hearing, but since I have reverb in each program, the noise has a reverb element as well. I did open a support ticket, and they wish for me to do as Trazan suggested with the midi monitor info, and to send them a backup of my KPA. I don't know if they mean sysex, or what, so I will ask.

I think the problem has nothing to do with the FCB. (same behavior – with or without my FCB connected)