Posts by jojo

please create a "Monitor Effects OFF" soft button in the Monitor Out section to realise a WET / DRY / WET system
    (similar the Monitor Cab OFF" soft button)

Masteroutput WET (stereo with effects)
    Monitoroutput DRY (mono without effects)

thx

To lug 2 fender 2x12 combos around seems a good idea for home and gig but counter productive as well from a weight point of view.

So how about 2 units of Roland Cube 30/40 or 60 from "the bay" to get nice stereo at home and if the Kemper "needs new LEDs or so", I can use the miked Roland to play at a gig if I can't borrow a Kemper. One Roland is always as backup on stage. With some additional 100€ investment for another Roland Cube 30 I should be fine!

at home i use 2 Fender
    Frontman 25 R
    , Gitarrencombo, 25 Watt, 8 Ohm, 10" Speaker //
    half the weight of the 212R
    new 109,- EUR
    for backup i use my VOX Tonelab SE,
    so the 25R useable cleansound (AUX IN / or cleanchannel) is the best for me (an my limited budget) ->->->

not modeling amp (Kemper) powered with modeling amp (Roland)

if its possible try the 25R´s and look for a backup modeling-device like:

Zoom Multi Stomp MS-50G - 99,- EUR

Vox StompLab I Guitar - 75,- EUR

I have to adjust the EQ out each time I swap the amps on the monitor out, I really would like some user presets there.

do you know, that you could build these presets?

hold MASTER button
    do the changes
    press STORE
    press OUTOUT
    name
    press STORE

to use the presets
    hold MASTER
    select with BROWSE knob

hi

"rename" or "store as ..." your fav. rigs

01 Clean ...
    02 Mid Gain ...
    03 Crunch ...
    04 Lead ...
    (something like this)
    so they are side by side in the rig-list

use a dual foot switch (momentary switch like "Boss FS-6")(or 2 simple momentary switches in an stereo jack like "Lead Foot LFD-10") to the "switche/pedal input 2"
    and press system / systemsettings / page 4/8 / pedal 2 / -> select "Rig up/down

thats it
    :thumbup:

I searched an tryed a lot
    PA (HK lukas)
    bass amps (with tweeter and eq for linear sound / tone adjustment)
    keyboardamps (the same)
    and it should be low prisend (waitig for an original kamper produkt)
    but i cant find the reel ampfeeling
    now i use a Fender Frontman R212 (2 of them for stereo and more power) (225,- € at musikiste peine, germany :thumbup: )
    and i love it
    ampfeeling 80% to my 50W handmade tube amp with 4x10" // marshall jtm 60 with 1x12" vintage 30

using the PWR IN (fender r212)

- monitor settings/mainout setting (stereo): bass + 1,9 presence +1,6 -> comparing a fender-rig and the original fendersound

Hello,

i love the Fender frontman 212 with the kemper (little price - great sound an ampfeeling)

for me it sounds better with "monitor CAB ON"

and now i use 2 of them for stereo (and more power)