Posts by metalhead

Haha, well I'll admit, it was a bit harsh, but everything's true what you said :)

After playing around with the studio EQ i realized I can pretty much achieve what I want. It indeed is better this way, rather then having it as a separate effect. You might wanna include the steepness adjustment though.. it would be a nice feature to have.

Thank you very much for your help.

EDIT: oh and, a more precise control over low/high frequencies would be nice, since right now you have to very gently turn the knobs. Again, not a big deal, but I personally feel like it would be easier to use. Thanks again :)

I'm aware of those, but this is not what I mean. Lo-pass /hi-pass filters are more like EQ filters, that filter out the frequencies from specific point of the specter. What you are suggesting that I use is some sort of weird wah-like effect that sounds something like this spooky 70s SciFi sound lol.

For example, i'm using Dual Boogie Modern preset, but it's too boomy.
    With high pass I could easily just cut off those low frequencies and do
    it more accurately then with current parametric eq. It's not a big deal, cos parEQ does a decent job, but I'd still expect to have a real lowpass and highpass filter, since it is one of the most important things in recording.

Hi!

I just got my KPA a couple days ago. What I can say is that it's really amazing, but something I really miss and think would be useful is to have a highcut and lowcut filters. Right now I'm using the studio parametric EQ for this, but it doesn't allow to set the hardness of the cutoff (shelf). Any plans for including this in some of the future updates?