Posts by AlienLogik

Dlaut, tried your suggestion for the midi reset. No dice. I don't have a way to hook my controller up to the computer, though I may go get a cheap midi->usb adaptor and check it out (I'm supposed to be able to change presets with the footswitch in browser mode, right? I have to be missing something simple and stupid, or else my cable doesn't work or some random thing)...

Hey Simon, thanks for the tip, I watched those videos and it confirmed what I learned from the manuals, I have the pedalboard setup correctly according to them.

I can't get the rigs to change, and I think that keeps the instant access buttons from doing anything, so I can't really tell if they are working at all either.

I read somewhere about a MIDI reset, but couldn't find any info about the procedure. I already did a flash reset and restore, but that didn't reset the midi assignments....

I must just be not getting something, but my Ground Control Pro controller is just not working with my kemper...

I have the footswitch programmed correctly as far as I can tell, 4 presets a bank, with switches setup for the proper CC#s for fx (in the stomp section) and profiles in the switching section, the Kemper is setup as device 1 on channel 1.

The kemper midi global channel is omni, and so is the MIDI device ID, and the PrgChg #s are set to my profiles.

What am I missing? I'm new to the kemper and would love to get it up and running...