Posts by Jay60

Actually, I had upgraded the final firmware at the time (no beta) and was behaving excellently. It just started playing up after a few months of inactivity after a recording session. I fired it up ok but after a few minutes it went onto a power-down sequence, as if going into a quick "safe mode" before going dead. Some people have suggested a dry solder somewhere in the circuitry that loosens as it gets warm. Indeed, after several minutes I would start up again with no issues, only to shut itself off again after warming up. I'm in the process of getting the floor version of the Kemper and hopefully get the current one fixed for home use as well as a backup at gigs.

My Kemper has performed flawlessly since I got it new back in 2012. But a year ago it started to power off after 3-4 minutes of switching on. Everything works perfectly for these few minutes... screen comes on; patches loads; I play a few notes, and then it just powers itself off. I contacted Kemper to no avail. Lately it seems to be shutting off even sooner. Can anyone shed some light or have had a similar experience?

I have the same problem with the "Modern" bundle from amp factory. They all sound identical and dry and the first two effect icons in the LCD seem to have shifted a few pixels down. I only experience this since I upgraded to the 2.3 firmware and only when using the Rig Manager. However, when I load the same bundle with a USB stick, everything works ok.

Has anyone experienced this problem after upgrading to 2.3.3 in that some rigs have refused to sound "right" (everything sounds dry and the same guitar sound no matter what rig I load). It happens to me after loading certain profiles, especially rigs from the "Modern" bundle from AmpFactory (no problems at all with their other libraries). However, I did notice that on the LCD panel (top line that shows the first graphics for the 2 effect on/off just under the ALL RIGS menu) seem to "drop" down a few mm out of alignment whwenever any of these profiles are loaded. I am hoping that it is just a temporary bug since the upgrade is just a BETA.