Posts by rockme63

As a Fractal-Audio (Axe I and Axe II) for many years now I must say that even thou Axe still is one of the best gear in the world, my two week old Kemper have made me play more then ever, in fact so much that Ive put my Axe II up fore sale.

The biggest reason for Kemper to stay as my new pet is that things seems get done much faster, more playing less fiddling :)

Other than that I'm a hobby musician from Stockholm, I have a little studio at home, played/singed in a lot of bands trough the years.
    Is a gear freak, spends way to much time playing with the gear then playing on the gear :S but as a happy Kemper I will try to change that.

Kemper still have a lot to do before the unit is totally solid, firmware, software editor etc. but sound-wise I only have two words, RockOn !!
    (or is that one word? :rolleyes: )

/Hasse

After update I could not import my rigs (only 116) it just kept reading and reading for like 30 minutes and nothing happen but after reformat my USB it worked and took like 1 minute.
    Just a heads up if someone else gets the same problem.

/Hasse

Thanks for the tip guitarnet70, I just found an old up/down pedal and it works like a charm.

I still would be nice if I could scroll the same way with my 1010.
    It works as suggested with the 9 and 4 pedals but only with assigned rigs, I want to do the same with my 1010 as with my new friend "Mr Fotswitch" so if someone figure how to do that write a line or two.

/Hasse

Hi all.

Im using my FB1010 with a Eureka Prom and everything work just nice but has anyone figured out a way to scroll rigs without assigning them to a CC?
    I just want to press a pedal going forward and one going backward, is this possible?

/Hasse

Hi all fellow Kempers.

I would like to write a short love letter to both Kemper and SoundSide.de :)

I've been playing Axe-FX I and now a Axe-FX II for 3-4 years and its still a awesome hardware.

But I always want to try new things so I bought me a Kemper last week.

At first I thought it sounded nice (out of the box) but of course I started to download some Rigs from the forum.

Some was great but the over all quality was a little jumpy so I googled for professional rigs and found Soundside.de
    and decided to try them out.

I bought Profile Bundle I and holly smoke, it sounds just super good.

Im comparing it to my Axe-FX II and a Kemper with really good profiles like this will give Axe-FX something to think about :)

So if you don't feel like spending a whole lot of time testing thousands of rigs go and buy some nice professional bundles and just RockOn.

So Go Kemper !! and Go Soundside.de !!

Hans Dahlin

A very happy Kemper :)