Posts by SteelGuitars

Mine just arrived, no power supply in mine either. One of the rubber feet and its screw fell out of the bag as I took the pedal out. Seems a bit poor. Pedal seems strong and well made. Haven't been able to plug it in yet as no power supply.

Oh dear, that's annoying. Mine just arrived in the uk this morning, hopefully should be delivered tomorrow. Will let you know if mine has a power supply. I did order a 5-7 pin midi cable so that I can phantom power it.

Yeah, I found it bad enough waiting a month for this so I can imagine how you feel! What do you have going into your rack? I'm currently putting one together built around my Kemper.

So Far I have - Samson Powerbrite, Korg DTR-2000 rack tuner, Kemper Profiler, pedal tray with Whammy 5, Keeley Fuzz and a Kenton Midi Thru.

Next to get and put in are some sort of midi loop switcher and a Line 6 rack wireless if I can get a good deal somewhere used.

Can't wait for this delivery, has anyone else ordered a Rocktron patchmate loop 8 to go with it? I have a few pedals I still like to use with the kemper(whammy 5 and a fuzz and a few others) so I will probably get one of these when I have the money

Hi guys, I'm putting together a rack with some other units and my KPA I notice in the picture of matts rack the kemper has some rack mount panels fixed to the side to hold each kemper in place. I presume these are screwed through the three screws on each side of the kemper. I have had a search around but I can't find any similar panels, can anyone help?

New update-

"Hi Richard,

good news, i spoke with our german distributor and he told me that they're in germany at the moment !
    So i think the Midi-Raiders are in stock at the end of the week and we can send it out to you."

Yeah the LF controllers are pricey, but they have a lot more functions and features than the rocktron/GCP controllers.

Latest update today from thomann is- product in stock within the next 7-10 days. Apparently all pre orders will be fulfilled and there will be stock left over for general sale too.

Thomann is now looking dubious, musik productiv is now not quoting a in stock date anymore. it's a shame that the supply chain seems to be the issue as it looks to be a great unit at an amazing price. I want to get a midi controller ASAP so I can start programming and setting up my rig. Have tried to order a liquid foot + controller but they are out of stock too! Not having much luck at all. I can see why the ground control pro is so popular as they have their supply chain sorted.

Anyone here using a Liquid foot + series controller with the kemper?

Yeah not sure what happened there, I managed to get an order in before it disappeared. They said end of next week they should be in. Will see what happens. I'm currently wondering whether to spend more now and get the liquid foot pro+ as it looks great, and knowing what I'm like il only end up getting one at a later point anyway. I'm on the wait list for the liquid foot so ill see how long they quote me for a wait time and decide between the two.

In case anyone else is interested in buying one they are back on Thomann to pre-order and are due in stock in about ten days time. Bargain at £309. Just ordered mine, can't wait!

Yeah seems a bit odd, thomann had it on their website from march or so saying coming in stock but I don't think they ever got any and as a result removed it completely.

Will have to keep an eye out and in the mean time see if any used all access units come up.

I would love a liquid foot 12+ but by the time I have paid shipping And import charges I would end up paying almost £900.