Posts by Sovdjur1

I would like a small format factor unit, something like BluGuitar Amp1 or Helix Stomp.

Improved amp capture.
    Possibility to run two amps simultaneous. Preferably as stereo (4 outputs).

Assignable outputs so I can send different signals to e.g. an external amp+speaker and FOH.
    Some core FX should be built in, like compressor, boost, delay & reverb.
    Type/style of FX should be editable.

Each amp should have it's own, or shared (selectable) FX loop that can be moved pre/post the built in effects and preamp/speaker sim.

The BluGuitar Amp1 has a really nice amp section, so I'll add the request for a 100w amp also that can be run in stereo.
    On must be able to run the unit without any speakers connected.

Cheers!

I’m not the only one but… a small pedal version no larger than the HX Stomp. And make it able to load two profiles. I’d be happy if it just did that and no effect blocks… it would be entirely for amp tones and a pedal board platform or studio tool for adding plugins to.

I'm here to see if Kemper is moving towards something new since I'm maybe getting the IK Multimedia ToneX pedal. It does pretty much what you're asking for, unless you mean two amps simultaneous (it stores many, but only one can be active). The ToneX capture is really great too, so basically I really want Kemper to take the next step cause I still really dig my toaster and would love to stay in the Kemper family!

Why not the ToneX for me yet? One cannot split signal to support Amp AND FOH. Nor does it have a FX loop, making it impossible to place delays or other time based effects before the built in reverb. So, Kemper; Yes to the small format. Keep the Kempers possibility to select signal path per output, and add a FX loop. Quickly please, before IK does it ^^