Posts by sam

Hi Sam!
    Welcome to Kemperland! 10 minutes is awfull long! Have you been around a thunderstorm?

Hi Sam!
    Welcome to Kemperland! 10 minutes is awfull long! Have you been around a thunderstorm?

Yes, there was a thunderstorm and the electricity was after about 1 minute back, but the Kemper makes this Power lost Procedure after a power failure, it takes about 10 minutes until he is ready.

Welcome Sam!
    Wow, 10 minutes seem like an eternity!

yes 10 minutes is an eternity, but I'm glad that the protection circuit has still works. :S
    At that moment occurred to me to replace the beer in the back hole of the toaster with a PowerAku. 8|
    Instead of the Kemper then turns off in case of power failure, it could then switch to the emergency Aku.

Mayby is an idea for a hardware extension. I would definitely buy it simply because of all the campfires where I could then play with my Kemper. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm Kemper user since last October and have now finally found the time to introduce myself in this forum. I've read a lot of useful posts and look forward to be a part of this community.
    I have made at this time 4 to 5 gig's with the KPA. At the last gig we had a power outage. Once the power is back because I had to wait 10 minutes until I was able to boot. For such cases, I have my backup system, the acoustic guitar on which I played the Bohemian Rhapsody. Here's a little sample . I hope you like it.

Then we were able to rock. :) :)

My equipment:

Guitar:
    Gibson Les Paul Jimmy Page Custom Authentic
    Charvell San Dimas Transparent Red Flame Maple Strat 1981
    Red Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton ca 1991
    Furch 523 CC 2012

Amp:
    JMI Vox AC30 Top Boost ca.1963 with Silver Bulldogs and the original Mullard tube
    Engl Sovereigen Combo

My Band:

Rock Again