Posts by rick4001s

Here is some misinformation going on. The K-team has stated very clearly that THEY ARE working on a librarian, nobody has said anything about an editor. Setting expectations where no commitment was taken is unfair.

Point taken. If the software is a librarian only, I apologies for implying Kemper had committed to make an editor as well. I'm quite sure that many many users had requested an editor too however. Oh well.

That is a completely baseless and irresponsible statement.

Just because YOU want something done right away doesn't mean that the majority of the customers have it as their highest priority. Many, many people have stated for over a year that they were waiting for a rackmount version before they would buy a KPA. Many others want the convenience of a built-in power amp. Those are high priorities for many people, obviously.

An editor would be nice. But to come on a manufacturers forum and publicly slander them by saying customer service is a low priority (when this forum and others are FULL of examples disproviniinqug this) is not only ignorant, it's classless.

It is not just ME that wants the editor/librarian. It has been one, if the the most requested, feature requests on this forum over the last year. We have received little feedback on its progress and even less inquiry by Kemper on what features of the editor/librarian it's users might want. If you call me ignorant, yes I and all the others requesting an editor/librarian have been uninformed and basically ignored. Classless, no, just a bit tired of being ignored (and now abused for speaking my mind). Irresponsible, that's a laugh

Well it has been over a year since since I bought my KPA. Still no editor/librarian. Kemper has made a rackmount version of the KPA and put a power amp upgrade to the original KPA in that time. Surely a librarian editor would have been easier to devise than the hardware upgrades offered during this time.How many loyal customers have petitioned for a library/editor for the KPA - heaps have! Seems to me selling more of your product is your highest priority. Customer service is a significantly lower one.

I'm beginning to think there are 2 major reasons there is no editor
    1. You just don't care enough to make one.
    2. It is far too difficult to do.
    How many revisions has your major rival had to their editing software.
    Please Kemper, let us know definitively: Stop stringing us along

Hello. I bought my Kemper in Australia about 2 weeks ago. I totally love it. It cost me $2300 AUD. The Fractal Axe FX II costs $2700 AUD and it has an editor. The Line 6 Pod HD 500 I just sold had an editor and it cost me $699. Surely Kemper, I think we deserve an editor and a great one to boot . Please : :)