Posts by Ezergeezer

I'm running Kemper Main out into Apogee Duet into Logic and out to Powered MAudio Studio speakers. Sounds great!

So why are people saying I have to turn off the Cabinet when I'm running into a Yamaha DXR powered wedge. Whats the difference?

I should keep the cabinet on shouldn't I?

Also a little confused! The Main out, for live into DXR10, what should this be set at, 'Git+pro', 'Git Studio', 'Stack' so many settings which one?

Ezergeezer.

I'll agree with Raoul, I've heard his set up and it sounds bloody awesome!

I'm getting tired of waiting for the Kemper amp to come out, and I love my trusty Marshall 2 x 12 with
    vintage 30's in, but I'll give it another month then I'll purchase the Yamaha's.

Ezergeezer.

So are you, having one DXR behind you on the floor and one on floor in front? Also minor point, where's the KPA sitting? Would normally sit on a cab, but you cant put it on these speakers! Perhaps an amp stand of some description.

Another one, would one of these do a large open stage, as I'm very tempted so far?

Geezer.

Wouldn't it be a help if you could say what type of guitar you were using the profiles being uploaded?

Because I've downloaded a few profiles from the Kemper site and they don't sound like the examples I've heard.

Golub Crunch profile being one of them.

Ezergeezer.