Posts by dvp

Anyone else got this? I got the latest firmware. And occasionally the whole lcd flashed red.
    I waited a whole night and it still was flashing.
    Turning the KPA on and the off normally fixes it.

Could you maybe already tell us which amps will be in the classic rock pack?
    My budget only allows one pack, and i'm still not sure which one to take, but a classic rock. Now thats something very interesting.

Good thing about the studio!

Allot of people are asking new features and basically want to know what is comming to this awesome piece of hardware.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a road map of future features that are planned and estimated due date.

We are a bit in the dark now and i for one would like to know what is still coming (librarian, new stomps,etc).

I'm very happy with the piezo rigs from the rig exchange and the fishman profile!
    Thanks to whoever made them!

Just in case you do not know what the "trick" is.

First you format a usb stick (fat32) and put the kaos.bin in the root of the usb stick.
    Then turn the chicken knob to tuner while holding the <> buttons.

The system will say something like updating, restarting (not sure the exact words). And afterwards, restart like normal.

That worked with me. I had the red flashing led once after, but then never again.

Happy bday from another midlifer (turning 40 soon).
    I did not have this much restrain and got the vintage already. It absolutely is an amazing pack!

Andy, don't sweat. Its only 10%. I think we all can survive without it :)
    Just felt a bit wrong so soon after.

I think we should also just be grateful that we could get these quality packs at a discount price in the first place.

I'ts very noble of you to refund the 10%, but you really don't need to.Although 35% of a pack 3 is very tempting :) :)

I understand your reasoning, and just want to say from my side. There is no bad blood! I really enjoy your profiles.

I agree that there will always be missed offers. But most of the time they are not one week apart and 10% change.

Leaves me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth (matter of speak).

Lots of luck to you anyway with the rebuild of your studio.

Any notice any difference in spdif levels after installing 1.5.4?

Before the update i had allot of clipping with the high gain profiles, after the update all the levels seem to be allot lower.

I wonder if i'm the only one noticing this?

I finally took the time to try to configure my fcb.
    I have an eureka chip, set it to PP and changed the pedals to match the kemper CC.
    On the KPA i set the midi channel to 1.

I'm only interested in the stomps and the 2 expression pedals.

After a restart, nothing works. Only when i press pedal 3 the reverb comes on and goes of when i press it again.
    No matter what CC i set it on my fcb. I start the board with 9&10, go to pedal 3 and the CC is set to 19.

Anyone that got it to work, please enlighten me.

I used these CC's:
    #1 Wah Pedal
    #7 Volume Pedal
    #16 All Stomps Invert
    #17 Stomp A on/off
    #18 Stomp B on/off
    #19 Stomp C on/off
    #20 Stomp D on/off
    #22 Stomp X on/off*
    #24 Stomp MOD on/off
    #26 Delay on/off (cuts tail)
    #27 Delay on/off (keeps tail)