Posts by wsehr

Hallo everyone,

tried to rename a Performance with the function:

ArrangePerf.s --> Rename

but found no way to enter the new name. Can anybody give me advise ?

Hello everyone,

yesterday I tried the Boss FS-6 configurated as a momentary switch. It works as Burkhard described in his replay. I have to push the FS once again to deactivate the Stomp-D. Thanks to everyone.

Thanks to everybody for your help. At saturday a friend will lend me his Boss FS-6. I will check it out and post if it works or not.

Hallo zusammen,

weil's in Englisch nicht geklappt hat, hier meine Frage in meiner Muttersprache. Ich möchte über einen Fusstaster den CHROM - Effekt meines Kemper nur solange zuschalten, wie ich den Taster gedrückt halte, also ohne ein- und ausschalten. Nachdem ich mein Anliegen im Musikgeschäft geschildert habe, hat man mir ein Sustain Pedal verkauft. Ich habe das Pedal an den Pedal2-Eingang angeschlossen und in den Systemeinstellungen hoffentlich richtig konfiguriert. Der CHROM-Effekt liegt aktuell auf STOMP-D. Jetzt passiert es aber, dass ich den Effekt jeweils nur mit einem Doppelklick auf den Taster ein- bzw. ausschalten kann. Hat jemand eine Idee was falsch ist, oder kann ich meine Idee überhaupt nicht realisieren ?

Hi Christophe,

the pedal i bought is a sustain pedal. I thought this was the right one. Do you know a pedal that works the way i want ?

Hallo everyone,

i just bought an ICCE AP-22 Pedal to use the stomp X. I configurated the Kemper System settings for Pedal 2 but it do not work as expected. My intention was that the effect only works as long as I touch the pedal and releases when I leave the pedal. But now I have to double-click to activate and double-click to reset the effect.
    I hope anyone understand my question and give me some advice. :whistling:

Hi everyone,

I tried to use my old Atomic Reactor 112 18Watt as Monitor for my Kemper and connected it to the monitor out. But this is much too loud. If I connect the Atomic to the main output I can lower the master volume and everything works fine. Is there any possibility to lower the monitor output ?

Hello friends,
    I am using my HD500 as midi footswitch for my KemperAmp. The program number are hard coded from 1 to 64 in order to banks 1-16 and the switches ABCD. Everything works fine as long as I use only one setlist of the HD500. The problem begins when I switch to another setlist. The next setlist again begins with program number 1 and I found no way to assign another program number (for example 65).
    Is there any advice how I use all 128 midi program numbers ? ?(