Posts by Felix

Hi Till,

I'm going on a Kemper profile spending spree and would love to get your packs at the Halloween price as part of it but check out is telling me that the above code (DYCVZGSW2U) has already been used and can't be used again! Was it a special just for one lucky person? :)

Great. Glad to hear that something along these lines is in the pipeline. Meanwhile I am thinking of ways to do this using multiple profilers. Have two at the studio but think a third could be necessary. Anyone in Melbourne want to experiment?

Hi,

I have two related suggestions:

1. Merge multiple profiles. I would love to have the Kemper be able to take the qualities of multiple profiles and create a new profile based on some form of interpolation. This could allow even more faithful profiles (e.g. the gain control responds exactly like on the amp) by combining many profiles from the one amp, or create completely new sounds by combining profiles from different amps.

2. A simpler version of this would be to allow the selection of separate clean and distortion profiles. I know some people have been asking for the ability to select two different profiles at once but this is not quite what I mean. My understanding is that the profiler uses two profiles - a clean and a distortion - for each full profile. It would simply be good to be able to mix and match these. So, for example, you could have the clean of a AC30 turning into the distortion of a Rectifier as the gain is cranked.

Cheers,

Felix