Posts by tocry

Ok, bedeutet das, wenn ein altes Rig mit einem "E" im Browse Modus neu abgespeicher, das dieses Rig dann automatisch in das 3.0 Format konvertiert wird?

Gute Frage ;) Ich muss leider noch bis KW11 warten.
    Da habe ich noch eine weitere Frage: müssen die "alten" Rigs aus Vers2.7.x in das neue Format 3.0 konvertiert werden? Oder sind die kompatibel mit 3.0.?

Eine Frage an die glücklichen Besitzer der neuen Remote und der FW 3.0:

Wie klingen die neuen Profiles (FW3.0) im Vergleich zu den Ursprünglichen. Ich weiß, einen Sound zu beschreiben ist schwierig, aber wie ist euer erster Eindruck?

Hey G-stringI have the remote ordered on 01.13.2015, paid for and receive an email that was set in the status processing. My questions by mail to Kemper sales regarding delivery date remained completely unanswered. Even with a current telephone call with the sales Kemper any further information about my order was not even discussed it more completely rejected. I have the nice woman very well understood, as I also am from Germany, so it was no trouble understanding.Well, I hope and pray to you, you me maybe you can get additional information on my order and give surrender schedule. My order number is 246739 from 13-01-2015, Artikelnummer: 20000010 (Ticket # KD00089856).It surprised me very much, the other orders after 13:01. have already been delivered. The confusion with the "Early Bird's" orders is not a great situation for all concerned. So I hope that you can beantworsten my questions. Thank you for your effort. Greetings from Bochum

Hey G-string

I have the remote ordered on 01.13.2015, paid for and receive an email that was set in the status processing. My questions by mail to Kemper sales regarding delivery date remained completely unanswered. Even with a current telephone call with the sales Kemper any further information about my order was not even discussed it more completely rejected. I have the nice woman very well understood, as I also am from Germany, so it was no trouble understanding.
    Well, I hope and pray to you, you me maybe you can get additional information on my order and give surrender schedule. My order number is 246739 from 13-01-2015, Artikelnummer: 20000010 (Ticket # KD00089856).
    It surprised me very much, the other orders after 13:01. have already been delivered. The confusion with the "Early Bird's" orders is not a great situation for all concerned. So I hope that you can beantworsten my questions. Thank you for your effort. Greetings from Bochum

Hi, i have any Problems with Kemper and LG, with Banks and Performance Mode . I miss the Namens in the Display . Gordius left any midiparameter from kemper, i have Talk with him.
    In my opinien is the best Way to work without Banks in Performence
    for kemper. Is Not possible to confirm Performence Mode, but i miss this Feature
    Do You have any other idea or newest Information? I am very happy for any answer.

One Quentin again: 2-Way midi with kemper, which cable or Jacks did you use. Kemper has only in/out.

Thanks
    (Sorry for my bad english )

Yes, that was the best new`s today :)
    i`m happy with my little Giant 2 and KPA.

Only the 2 Midi-cables was not so fine on stage. I wil hope that Gordius (Xavier) find another Solution to connected the KPA with LG2. (USB?)