Posts by Mr_You

I don't own a KPA yet and wondering if anyone can answer this for me. I haven't been able to find the exact answer.

Besides using it as a studio/practice amp, for live performances I want to also use the KPA as an effects unit in addition to my source for rhythm tones while using my real SLO-100 amp head for leads and the main power amp. I know I could play a SLO-100 KPA profile into the SLO-100 power amp, but why would anyone want to do this? I love the tone but for me the SLO-100s feel and response is one of the best things about it.

Ideally, using the future integrated foot controller, I would be able to quickly and seamlessly switch between the Amp Head preamp and the KPA profiles and/or KPA front-end effects (wah, single repeat delay, etc.) and/or KPA back-end effects (chorus, reverb, delay, etc.).

So is the following signal chain possible/correct?

Guitar -> KPA (Front Input) -> KPA (Direct Output / Send) -> Amp Head (Front Input) -> Amp Head (+4db Effects Send) -> KPA (Return Input) -> KPA (Monitor Output) -> Amp Head (Effects Return) / KPA (Master Output) -> Optional PA Source

Hoping I can easily integrate this into my main, for all time, #1 rig. :thumbup: Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!

I've been out of the guitar world for a year or two now and just found out about the KPA....

I haven't bought one yet, but I'm blown away... this is exactly what I've been hoping for.

The form factor, the interface, the quality tone... the profiling feature is just incredible. I've still got to dive into it a bit to decide if its going to work for me over all, but so far I can't see why it wouldn't.

I'm so glad I didn't spend my money on a more costly, complicated, and physically cumbersome product from a grumpy arrogant company. :cursing:

I hope the employees of Kemper don't get too upset with some of their passionate and opinionated customers. 8|

:thumbup: I just had to get this out because I'm really excited about the KPA and can't wait to get one. :thumbup: