Posts by Gbrdnl

Hello

I'm using now for the first time since I bought my profiler, an expression pedal to connect to PEDAL 1 and 2 input.

The expression pedal model I'm testing is the MOOG EP-3.

If I use it connected on input PEDAL 1 it works fine configured as PEDAL TYPE 1. But if I try to connect it on input PEDAL 2, same configuration, it dosen't work ! Kemper do not show the info <not plugged> and tht's OK, appear the bar "Calibrate", but moving the pedel do not move the bar, no effect in any type of function, volume, wah etc. It only works on inpue PEDAL 1. The two pedal inputs are different ?

MOOG EP-3 has two modality "standad" & "Other". It is set on STANDARD.

Workaround : If I set MOOG EP-3 as "OTHER" and configure PEDAL INPUT 2 as "pedal Type 2" then it starts to work.

WHY CONNECTED ON PEDAL INPUT 1 IT WORKS as STANDARD and than KEMPER setted as PEDAL TYPE1 works fine, instead I have to REVERSE the polarity to make it work as PEDAL INPUT 2 ???

Hello, I'm noticing in this period that the ATOMIC is no longer making available their monitors for the European market.
    Did I get it right ?
    Does anyone have more information about it?
    ?(

Unfortunately I did ! :(
    There are too many bugs, and now I can't use anymore my midi foot ctrl (fcb 1020 with uno4kemper) to change my performances. As said in many other thread, after changing performance the first rig you get (in any configuration), sound harsh (something like speaker sim off !). This is the main issue for meI use my Kemper live...

I ask if somebody can tell me the most safe procedure to downgrade to rel 3.0.2. I have a backup, fortunately I did before upgrade.
    The question is : I have to do a restore only, or, I must try to install rel 3.0.2 first , and after restore ?
    Does kemper allow to install a previous release ?