Posts by EngineeringTheEnemy

Hey And44, are you guys planning on profiling a Marshall Super Lead or pretty much any Marshall thats mod'd by Dave Friedman (Brown Eye and Hairy Brown Eye mods)??? Also, if you can get your hands on some Peter's amps.... you will love them!!! Tons of info on them in Rig-Talk forum. Anyways... I love your profiles and would love to grab a Friedman mod'd Marshall from you since you are one of a few who profile decently.

Hey guys! I would like to profile preamp sections of amps only so I can run my Mesa 2:90 power amp with it to my Mesa cab. I've read so many different posts saying turn cab off... Leave on... And many other options. ?(?(
    So can I get a definitive answer on the correct way to profile preamp sections of amps to run later with my own power amp and cab? Thanks for the help guys!

Andy... Can you try and get your hands on some Peters amps? If you have not used them... you will find they are some of the finest amps ever made. Custom hand made by James Peters. He has some older 2 channels and then his most recent three channels. The channel most people rave about (and I have owned myself) is the HYDRA channel (distortion). Anyways.... great amps!!! Would be awesome to get some quality profiles of these hard to find amps.

I bought 6 profiles from the pack 5 today.... Great, Great stuff!! Hopefully in the not too distant future you can do some Engl amps... Framus Cobra.... Diezel Hagen... Mesa Mark IV :) Its my wish list..ha... Seriously...great job!!! Its too bad I'm not in the UK... I'd love for you to profile my Peters Hydra amp.... maybe someone out there has one...:)

I actually owned the rack unit... VB101, I think is the model. You could use two cabs and mix them together for a more custom sound. Anyways.... I didnt really care for it to be honest. There is nothing that the Torpeco could do that I couldn't do with some of the IR's floating around out there. Anyways... just my opinion on the Torpedo. Plus I know someone who cooked his amp with one of these things.... :( $500 dollars later his amp was restored... ouch!

I'm glad everyone likes it! I'll try to get the Fireball profiled by the end of the weekend plus throw up a few more Hydra Profiles. The Peters Hydra in my opinion is one of the best amps on the market... I'll make sure I do a Clean tone as well (Called "Halo"). I hope you guys do some tracking with this profile... I'd love to hear it!!!!!

BC (Big Chris)

Hey guys... I made my first profile yesterday. I have a Peters Hydra and love this amp. So with only one or two Hydra profiles I've seen on Rig Exchange, I decided to try making a profile. I recording a sample from a song that one of my bands is recording so you can give it a listen. Feel free to give any pointers on tweeking future profiles. I tried not to add too much post features. I figured everyone can adjust it according to their taste. I'll be making some more Hydra profiles and some Engl Fireball profiles.... Diezel VH4..... Mesa Dual Rec....Mesa Mark IV and a peavey 5150. Oh and additional info... I used SM57 through a 5150 III cab. Ok guys... Thanks. If anyone wants the profile... I'll put it up on the "profile download" page.

In The House of Flies Studios "PETERS HYDRA" SAMPLE