Posts by Anarcissos

Hi,

can anyone advice me how to build this kind of delay:

1. I play lick no.1

2. Delay panned 100% to the right

3. I play lick no.2

4. Delay panned 100% to the left

I had this kind of preset but I lost it and now I'm unable to build it again.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,

I just bought a KPA rack and I have been very pleased with it through a VHT 2/50/2 poweramp at quite reasonable volume levels at home. However when I took my KPA at my band's rehearsal place and cranked up the volume of my VHT it sounded really shitty. And by this I mean the bass frequencies were over-emphasized. I tried to compensate this by turning the bass knob of KPA to zero and also the depth knob from VHT but still there were too much bass. I tried with many hi-gain profiles and tried to adjust pretty much everything but there was always this "ooomph" sound that choked the tone. I play in a drop B tuning but that has never been a problem. Also, I have played many "real" amps with the same 4x12 cabinet and I have never had this kind of problem. Obviously my VHT is working properly because I tested it with another preamp and it worked fine.

I loaded the graphic EQ settings on my kemper and dropped all the frequencies at 80Hz by -12db and that seemed to be the only tolerable solution. But I was not happy with that either.

What should I do? Sell my VHT and 4x12 cabinet and buy a active PA?? Or return my KPA to thomann and buy a "real" preamp instead (as I have never had this kind of problem with those). Or should I buy 30-band graphig EQ between KPA and VHT?

Please, give me some advices? I'm frustrated... :pinch: