Posts by Crullovich

Akkan, it took me a while to figure it out. It never really felt good, something was wrong. When i tried to connect my earphones directly to the kemper i figured it out.I will check the low latenvy monitoring when i get home (but i'm pretty sure i've checked that already).

Jimmyno, i use pro tools mp9.

Lokasenna, i will look into that once i get home!

THANK you for all your support!! :)

Thank you! I have searched for direct monitoring but i haven't found it yet!
    I know its not the Kempers fault! ;)
    Does anyone of you have experience with the M-audio C400 (or any other m-auido soundcard) and knows how to activate direct monitoring?

Hello Kemper experts!

Fitst of all i'd like to say that this is a great forum! I've solved many problems by just reading other threads! :)

I have a problem with some latency! When i plug my headphones straight into the Kemper it's perfect, but when playing/recording through the DAW I can feel a "small small" latency.

I have a M-audio C-400 soundcard.
    I use Pro Tools mp9 and i have the buffersize at 64.

Any tips?

Might not be the most helpful comment of the day, but the profile you mentioned is not a profile of the actual amp but a profile of a 3rd party modeler's version of this amp. Maybe you want to listen to the TAF Mesa Boogie Mark V profiles demo and in case you like it just get them? There's a Mark V pack at soundside.de as well, but the demo clip is just unbelievably bad playing.

Okey! Yeah I've heard that sample. It sound good! The thing is that this goes for every sound i have yet played with the kemper. I've now downloaded The Amp Factorys EVH5150 profiles. The Cleans are good, but the distorted ones are still aweful! hmm...

Okey Thanks! How do i correct that? I try to lower the volume so the output doesn't go "red" but it still sounds the same. I have downloaded The Amp Factorys EVH5150 patch! It sounds awesome on their webside, but when i try it... it sounds just screamy (not in a good way) and "fuzzy" (like there is something fuzzy in the sound"). I have also tried to change the EQ.

Btw nakedzen, I am judging it alone and not in a mix. The thing that I'm confused with is that it doesent sound the same on the amp factorys website as I does when im laying the same patches!?

Thank you for the feedback! I am using monitor out and I am sure that the cab is on... I have discovered that it sounds better in earphones than in my monitors.. In earphones it has alot more bass and warmth (still not satisfied though.. haha). Today my guitar started !"glitching", but my experiense with that is that it doesent affect the sound so much so that cant be the reason!

I recorded a quick track playing a "Mark4 lead, by Mill A"... Does it sound strange to you or is it something with me!?
    https://soundcloud.com/user246…kemper-test-mark4-lead-by

Again, thanks alot for all the feedback! This is a really good forum! :D

Help!!

Today I got my Kemper, VERY exiting... but when I hook it up with my RCF Ayra Five monitors and my ESP Horizon Seymore Duncan guitar it sounds so thin, bad and awful!
    What is wrong!?
    I have downloaded like 40 profiles (some 5 star rated, some ola englund, and a FastRedPonyCar bogner profile). I have studied the kemper for like 8 months and I know that it's not supposed to sound like this. I have also recorded guitar in studios before, so I know it's not going to sound like a "in-room-amp"... but every distorted sound sounds so thin and it almost hurts in my ears from treble and high mids (and lack of any kind of bass)... What can be wrong!? I know this is an awesome product!!

Thanks! David