Posts by AndyH

Hi all

Have been playing happily since I got my kemper last week and all was working great with and without the remote connected

Now all effects have stopped working

I have everything switched on as before

Main output is set to "stack" I am coming out of the left main output into a line 6 powercab plus

As I said all working perfectly yesterday - today no effects

I would be grateful for any advice as I wade through the big boys manual

Thanks

Andrew (A grateful Newbie)

Hi All

Hope someone can help me here

I have been auditioning loads of profiles and setting up a bunch of performances and all was going well

All of a sudden all profiles just sound like a clean amp

I presume I have changed a setting without realising it - I thought it might be to do with the main output setting as I noticed it has a bunch of different settings, but none of them seem to get it back to the great sound I had

Sound OK through HEadphones which makes me think I have altered what the main output does

I am using a powercab plus and linking to that from the left Main Output

Thanks for any help - I am sure I have just touched something I shouldn't have

Andrew

Thx for the replies guys, they all make sense and the kemper works fine through my Marshall slash head and Diezel Hagen so I guess The Atomic is ailing. Fortunately the guy I bought it from is happy to take it back so no worries
    just a shame as it seemed like a great solution

I was gonna go for a Solid State Active speaker instead any thoughts??

andrew

Hi Tried that but hasn't made any difference. I have had it working through a Marshall slash head using the effects loop return and worked fine so I am happy the kemper is functioning properly just wondering if I need
    different settings to go into the Atomic properly

Thanks

Andrew

Hi All

Hope someone can help me, just bough a 2nd hand Atomic Reactor 112 18W as i thought it would be a great amplification unit for the Kemper, however I seem to be having problems getting any sound
    I have linked from the Kemper monitor out to the Effects loop return of the Atomic as both manuals suggest but getting nothing. I have tested the Atomic with my iPod and got some sound but very low (a friend told
    me that could just be an impedance mismatch) so I assume the Atomic is functioning properly but I cant be 100% sure
    Anyone got any ideas, It would really help me if you did

thanks
    Andrew