Posts by Acker

Hi Guys,

i had the kemper for testing, but found out that it is just not what I was looking for. So I decided to return it (money back).
    I bought Andys profiles because I thought that a "commercial" rig will sound different / better, but I still found the kemper not the right thing for me.
    Because of the return I am not able to sell the profiles along with the kemper (like some guys already did before me - in fact they could have also kept a copy and buy a new kemper).
    I never did any recordings with the profiles or used them when playing live e.g., but they are not that cheap, that I am willing to put them right into trash. I asked Andy if I am allowed to sell them -
    he is ok with that. Sorry if you don't like that.

Hi!

From time to time we have to play in venues without a powerful pa. It is often the case, that the guitarsound comes directly from the guitar cab pointed to the crowd and not from a mic'ed guitar cabinet.
    How does the Kemper work in such a setting? Would it be better to connect the kemper to a poweramp and then to one or more guitar cabinets or can I use a pair of active speakers (like Behringer b212d) pointing towards the crowd?

Thx for any feedback!

Hi!

Thx for sharing your idea. I thought about buying a seperate delay pedal, but that would another device, which needs power supply, cable etc.
    I decided to wait unitl kemper releases the announced foot controller - probably with a looper integrated.

Thx anyway!

Hi!

Well, I tried a lot of settings, but I can't get it work satisfactorily. The sound changes when using the Jamman thru the aux in.
    I will have to wait with my purchase until I am able to really use the fx loop anywhere in the signal chain.

Anyway - thanks a lot for your help!

Hi!

Thanks for your help. I have a KPA here for testing and hooked up both devices and then into my Focusrite 18i6 Device.
    The jamman changes the sound in really negative way when connected after the kpa (loss of dynamics, differerent volume level,...) - compared to connecting the main out directly to the audio interface. This is not
    a problem when putting the jamman into the loop of the kpa. I don't think that putting the looper after the kpa is a good solution.

Are there any plans to change the order of the fx loop to place it after the reverb and delay block?

Hello,

so far I figured out, that it is not possible at the moment to put the fx loop after the reverb / Delay section.
    When I want to use my Jamman, I have to put the jamman right after the outputs of the kemper - is that right?

Will it then also be possible to connect the monitor out to one input of the jamman and the main out to the second input (jamman stereo),
    so that I can use a poweramp + Cab on stage and the main out to foh and get my looper working on both?

Are there any plans to change the position of the fx loop with a firmware upgrade?

Thx for your help!

Best regards,
    Acker