Posts by Dimebucker1984

Hey

And if someone have figured out like these style harmonizer settings can someone please post those?

Iron Maiden style harmonizer?
    Metallica Master Of Puppets solo section harmonizer?
    Dimebag Darrell Floods and live settings what he was use little bit harmonizer?
    And If someone have Orginal Digitech Whammy can someone post all those octave settings and tuning settings?

And please tell us if you have that pitch shifter in effect loop or front off amp ,because there is huge differend where you put that.

Hey

Would be great if all users would like to share settings whit all those pitchshifter pedals what they have found and sounds best.

I`m personal looking for these if someone can help me?

Harmonizer one octave down like digitech whammy have Octave down harmonizer what settings i must use?
    Harmonizer Dimebag Darrell style live solo harmony 4th down and a 3rd down what settings i must use?

And all good settings are welcome ,and remember write if that pitchshifter is effect loop or front stombox place.

:thumbup:

Hey

I don`t find any off those new pitch sifter effects where they are? I have 114 effects and new ones are those bite effects. And that master tuner is new one. I was have 1.6 version and now i have that 1.8.0. newest version.

Hello

Its working now i have to import fcb1010 files usb-midi interface device in the ripwerx and then i must take m-audio soundcard midi out and put that in the fcb1010 midi in and that way i can export files to fcb1010 work nicely. I was looking for that wah-wah and stombox mode only but i did not get good wah sounds its little bit too raw that wah-wah not too effect like i was early days use 535q cry baby. And stombox mode i dont need for metal style of music it maybe good for some 80`s rock or clean folk music where need to have some phaser flanger effects and so on.... in the middle of song. Its maybe be good if that stombox mode can select like a 00-05 global patches is only for amp/profiles select ,and 05-10 global patches is then whit that stombox mode for music where its need chance stombox whit fly. But good feature is that when it need to adjust that way ,but those two modes in same place is very good to have someday. I`m now back in where is was early only profile chance mode stock fcb1010 ,and if there will be someday that two modes whit same direct and stombox together then i will adjust those.

Hey

Someone say me that if fcb1010 uno-chip device dosen`t allways work whit that ripwerx program. Then might need use ripwerx only programming that fcb1010 and then save sysex in the desktop. And then second program is MIDI OX and there must open that sysex file and send that in the fcb1010 have someone try that way? And that usb midi device is not broken ripwerx found fcb1010 all the time and when i was have line6 m13 few years ago i was update firmware whit that device. It is like a new stock device nothing problem whit that.

Hello

Hey again now i have installed that uno-chip and that Ribwerx program. And now problem is this that program will lost midi usb device all the time when i turn that program on first time. Then i will disconnect midi cabels and put them back then it will work like its should be. But when i have choose MIDI-Get patch dump it will bring my fcb1010 file nicely. But when i press MIDI-send patch dump it will turn fcb1010 off and that program will get jammed ,and nothing data will not send in the fcb1010. And RECEIVE SYSEX is enabled. Can someone help me please?

Hey

That guide doesn`t work. How i must setup kemper there is system menu there is footswitch 1 and 2 and footswitch 1 you can setup wah-wah only not in 2 slot? And i know that wah-wah in kemper is differend cc number than fcb1010 have how i set those work together? And in kemper if you take a wah-wah in the chain there is options wah-wah off or on or touch and so on.... How there i must setup that?

Hey

Okey i now know its must chance settings on the fcb1010. But how i set there all settings then because i use that stock fcb1010 device no editor or uno chip? I have allready read that fcb1010 guide there is lots text and very confused guide. If someone have very easy instructions whit that expression pedal a or b to wah-wah and i dont nead that volume pedal only wah-wah?

Hello

Okey thanks can you help me how i can chance that cc# number in the fcb1010 how thats must do? And do you mean that i must go kemper system menu and there page midi footswitch where is two footswitches and you can turn them on or off and there is volume delay wah-wah tuner and so on..... What i must there chance?

Hello

I have fcb1010 midi device and i want adjust some profiles whit wah-wah do someone have experience how that must adjust? I don`t want use volume pedal i have disconnect that expression pedal allmost every profiles ,and need only wah-wah some profiles to use. And my fcb1010 is stock nothing new chips there.

Thanks allready