Posts by VooduKing

Thks Ruefus, that is an option but being that I am not in the market for a new PC anytime soon, it seems that if I downgrade any future upgrades to the profiler will not be available to me if I wish to use the normal RM.

Hi guys

So, downloaded Beta Profiler OS and then Beta Rig Manager, all looked good until I saw Mac OS version 10.12 or higher, I am 10.7.

Ok , no prob, I uninstalled RM and loaded RM 2.3.14. Now however it looks like Profiler is not talking to RM, error message pops up saying RM needs updating, yet it tells me, on check for software updates, that indeed I am up to date.

Any thoughts, I did not back up profiler, but that actually is working fine, do you think this maybe a problem that will be solved in future updates?

Beta RM Editor a luxury, but I do use the RM a lot.

Any thoughts/help greatly appreciated.

Andy

Good day Guys & Girls

Latest song from the BarbourKingBand, two long time best buddies, one in New Jersey the other in London bouncing Reaper files across the pond.

We have spent some time on this, guitars supplied by Kemper, with many thanks to Guido Bungenstock for his great profiles ( JSX Ultra )

We really hope you enjoy and critique

https://soundcloud.com/barbour-king/angels

Many thanks

Andy King / Ian Barbour

Hi

Apart from the fact that in the UK the summer is really over ;(

This is an original song me and a long time buddy have recently finished

Guido s XTC profile ( my absolute go to ) using Reaper

Hope you all enjoy

Andy King

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know similar stories have been posted over the months, but what the hell I am Mr Happy.

Owned a Kemper for over 2 years now and still have the biggest grin on my face when I plug in, owned loads of gear in the past, which is getting sold off over time due to not being used

I also want to mention my current studio set up which helps me deliver this huge grin. Kemper main outs into Boogie 20/20 into a pair of B&W 620 Hi Fi speakers ( part of an old system from the late 80's which I could not get rid of ) A match made in heaven? Hell yeah. There was a pair going on eBay a few months back for GBP 40 !

So if your budget is tight or you just want to experiment without a huge outlay I would highly recommend,

Voodoo

Good day,
    I have been meaning to say hello for the last couple of weeks since I purchased the Kemper ( black toaster ) but said item has, as you can imagine, been keeping me happily pre occupied.
    I have beeen through my fair share of amps,racks etc and although I know I have not got the best out of it yet, what I have achieved has blown me away, and it is me thats the weak link.
    I am impressed with the quality of this forum, and various posts have helped me out with those initial ' how do you do this ' questions.
    I write in a home studio, with a buddy who lives across the pond ( Reaper and Dropbox making this achievable ) and the Kemper is producing superb recording tones.
    Looking forward to my journey with the cool toaster.
    Best regards
    Andy King
    https://www.facebook.com/pages…0699040&sk=app_2405167945