Posts by LTSmash1979

waraba,

I have to try this profile!!! I will check the exchange rig. :D Thanx for the recommendation!

layne,

Glad you like my music ^^ It's for a solo project but i hope to be a full band at anytime. Stay tuned, soon I will upload a couple more songs and another profile. I forgot to mention that I used a Gibson Les Paul Menace tuned in Drop B to record the songs.

Cheers guys :rolleyes::rolleyes:

waraba,

Is that you or Kim Thayil who plays? :D I love the Soundgarden vibe, oh God! I adore Soundgarden :thumbup::thumbup:

sinmix,

Do you play in both bands? Or did you make both records? That Egzewkie teaser gave me a f*****g boner!!! Are there some KPA on the videos? If so, did you share the profiles in the rig exchange? BTW, I am proud of the profiles and I appreciate your words as a professional ^^^^

Hi guys!

My name is David and i'm the proud owner of a Kemper. I post a pack of rigs for fuzz and doom lovers :) I've tweaked a rig from user r.u.sirius, i've added some fuzz pedals, some delays, some reverbs and . . . let's bring some darkness and drone to the Kemper world!!. All feedback and suggestions will be appreciated, enjoy !!!!! I'll post some demo later ;)