Posts by Reiska

I am getting a power rack, but was wandering if the same Kemper unit can be used all around the world as voltages differ a bit. For example UK vs the rest of the Europe.

I know the plug is different in different countries, but can the same Kemper unit be used without any "voltage converters"`?

Viabcrose, yes I get that and thx for input.

what I mean that by default most of the profiles are not clipping and if they are it usually is very hot pickups you can compensate with input clean and distortion sense section.

But I usually cannot set a volume boost to effect slot without starting to clip the output. This means i have to start lowering the rig volume and then adjust the rigs I want to use for this same volume. This is ok, but I find it difficult to balance the loudness as I cannot hear the difference when playing low volumes at home where I am tweaking the rigs. only with rehearsal/gig volumes these differences are apparent.

I am just trying to find an easier way to get consistent volume boost over different rigs, I know it can be done with the existing features for each rig separately, but having it in master volume section would bypass all these possible volume/clipping issues in rig settings.

Thanks for all the answers!

The rig I use is Kemper (non powered), kemper remote and Boss expression pedals straight to kemper. Kemper monitor out to monitor and main out to PA.

I requested this feature to not to have to set all rig levels individually to avoid clipping the Kemper output as I find on some systems it creates this digital buzz and crackle to the sound.

I think I can manage with your advice, I just need to tweak the profiles more this way and probably put -3 to -5 db to every rig volume. Maybe with the coming morphing functionality I can solve this also by automating rig volume to rhytm and solo values.

Please allow controlling master volume without having to do NRPN midi messages.

Either having a new mode for volume pedal or having a switch connected to remote to activate/deactivate +X db boost.

This way we could get boost without affecting tone and have the am model clipping (red light) which can be heard on some systems.