Posts by GregorFriday

Hear it here
    Hey guys,
    Just released a track. It's fun catchy and heavy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All guitars are kemper, I've used it exclusively for live and studio for 4 or 5 years. Love it totally.
    Kick arse mix by Sam Lowe
    And mastered by the crew at chameleon studios.
    Also on Spotify and itunes. Just search Gregor Friday.

Hi, I'm using a voodoo labs ground control Pro on my side of the stage and a cheap little behringer 2 button momentary switch on the other. I've got 6 performances that cover the sounds for the 20 songs we play live. some general patches where I can add effects to the top if I'm feeling it, but the majority of the sounds are already programmed so I just change slots. and If I'm standing on the other side of the stage and have to go clean or solo ect, I can shift up and down with the behringer. Its the best live situation I've worked out. Depending on the amount of improvisation and performance style you have live, I've found having 90% of the set achievable with single button movements keeps me free.