Posts by mik

In order to use my Kemper for the first time at a live gig, I needed to implement some functionalities I depend upon, like using a volume pedal that changes to wah when it is engaged, and back. Searching the forum and manual i found that Kemper wont implement that function, but have the "volume to wah" option, in which when in a rig there's an active wah module the exp pedal works like a wah and when desactivated, the exp pedal works like a volume (sorry for my bad english please!). I have a Liquid Foot Jr controller. I did the programming. The first "oops": the Kemper expects to see WAH CC (#1) in order this function to work. I assumed that Volume (CC #7) would be the logic choice, but after failing i programmed in the Liquid Foot CC #1 and it finally worked, so no big deal and solved (could it be better named "wah pedal to volume"? :S ). So I had "Volume pedal to wah" working fine, my exp pedal was a volume, then i activate the wah and it became a wah, de-activate and it came back to be a volume. And then the PROBLEM came: after like 15 minutes and after some rig changes by midi PCs in PERFORMANCE mode, the "come back" to volume after wah disengaging begun to lag, that is the volume pedal function returned after a few seconds at first, then the lag grew up, till at half the gig, it wont return to volume for the rest of the song. And finally, sometimes at slot change the volume worked and sometimes dont (I have other rigs in the same performance which I dont use volume so i didnt programmed it). Could it be a bug? Any sugestions? Help! Regards!

Well, thank you very much guys for replying and helping! I did as Guitartone said, (restarting while holding "System" button) AND IT WORK! Now my "Monitor Output" works fine. Thinking about what Sollazon said, maybe what happened was the same problem he had: my "Monitor Output" got stuck or freezed in one setting, in his case at volume "x", in my case at volume 0 (the hiss i got sounded like when you zero the guitar volume with a hi gain preset in your amp, which was my current preset at the moment). Could it be a bug? Must observe the circunstances when it happens again. Well, I hope it NEVER happens again, it would be a disaster if I'm performing live! Again, thank you very much for your support! Regards.

Hi, I have my Kemper since 5 months ago aprox (the sound is amazing BTW). Still exploring it. I had it updated, backuped, browse, edited, all through main outputs to studio monitors. Today for the first time I wanted to try "monitor output" to a power amp and guitar speaker (monitor cab off) and NO SOUND COMES OUT AT ALL! only hiss. Tests I did:
    - I tested cable and monitoring system: Everything is OK (other sources DO sound through the power amp-guitar speaker)
    - While there's only hiss at monitor out, my guitar (profile) sounds normal through the main outs at the same time
    - Checked and unchecked "Main Out Link", "Monitor Out Link", "Headphone Link", "Monitor Cab Off", "SPIDF out link", "Constant Latency", still no sound.
    - moved all the Monitor Output EQ controls
    - At Output Source, tried all options of "Monitor Output". The only difference: At "Off" the hiss dissapeared.
    - Tried different profiles
    - Rebooted
    - Tried all combinations of all Ground Lift buttons
    - Disconected main outs
    - No pedals connected, both "Unplugged" and "Off"

Please help!! Regards.