Posts by HourOfPenance

ciao volevo chiederti appunto questa cosa...a te non sembra che i suoni prendino un po della timbrica caratteristica del mesa??? io uso (usavo) il finale di potenza della triple rectifier e fin che usavo i preset mesa diciamo che il suono usciva...beh strafigo...prendendo un altro preset ad esempio un Rivera piuttosto che un Marshall...aveva sempre un po quel suono vagamente riconducibile al Mesa...
    l'altro giorno ero in un negozio di musica e mi son messo a provare alcuni finali e quelli che in effetti mi sembrava che rendessero di piu fossero quelli a transistor e la cosa mi faceva parecchio pensare...il mio portafoglio sicuramente sarebbe molto piu felice...dovro provare un mesa 20/20...io quello che ho provato era il 50/50...Proverò!

Beh quello è inevitabile , comunque stiamo parlando in un finale valvolare. In ogni caso considera che ogni Rig anche se disattivi il cabinet una leggera traccia del suono della cassa con cui è stato profilato la lascia sotto.

This means your FCB sends a second CC , either #26 or 27 which switches delay on and off.
    You should check what yor FCB sends with midi ox.

I checked that twice.. unfortunately everything is in place , don't know why i still get the delay on and off instead of the WHA. Anyway it works before i store the preset and it stops working after it's stored ?(

Found the issue : for some reasons ( i'm still trying to figure out why exactly ) the Expression pedal A which is set to CC #1 enables the TAP delay even if i set the Free delay as the effect..

Hey there , i've encountered the click issue in the 1.8.2 too .. I solved this by downgrading to 1.7 ( usb pc formatted , kaos.bin in the root and turned the unit on with the page buttons ) then i've upgraded the unit to 1.8.2 and the problem is gone.. Hope this can help

Ciao , io uso la maudio 410 uscendo dal monitor out e entrando nella entrata non preamplificata ( quelle sul retro ) della scheda . Che tipo di problemi hai esattamente?

Hey Everybody ,
    don't know if i'm doing something wrong with my preset or something.. i'm having some problems with the WHA .
    I've stored two profiles on my kemper , one just for rhythm the second one is a Wha + Delay , the thing is when i stored the Wha+Delay preset yesterday everything was in control , the 2 pedals of the FCB1010 were recognized and working great. Today for no reason when i go to delay+wha preset the Wha is not working anymore and if i go to the System and the Expression pedals tab , only the Volume pedal is recognized - BUT if i switch on the rhythm preset and go to System both pedals are working correctly. What i'm doing wrong ?

The FCB1010 is the stock one without the Uno chip , i've manually set all the CC to work with the Kemper .

Thanks in advance!

Hey everybody ,
    I'm stuck with the FB1010 programming.. is there a way to assign the 5 lower PC buttons to switch between the favorites rig stored in my kemper ? i successfully programmed the CC buttons as stomp box on and off but i can't really get the navigation through favorites working .. if i press any of the lower buttons of my pedalboard the kemper switch between the factory rigs instead. I don't have any chip installed on my FB1010.
    Thanks in advance

Giulio

Hey everybody ,
    We've just profiled a Orange Rockverb 50 with a tube screamer in the chain ( with a boost on bass frequencies ) at the Kick Recording Studios
    ( https://www.facebook.com/kickstudios?fref=ts ) . Cabinet was a custom Vertigo Cabinet with V30 and microphone a SM57 . This is a high gain profile and our first try.
    I hope you'll enjoyed it !

LINK : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…013-05-22%2012-04-46.kipr

Giulio