Posts by SuhrJul

I like Anytune for my IPad. It slows down music and loops. A very good practice tool.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out

Now, say you're dialing a sound on the KPA, and you want to get closer to that Joe Bonamassa song for instance.. no way to play this song in your headset at the same time you're playing to perfect it right?

That would be grand

Hi guys,

I love to jam along my favorite tracks but it's kinda difficult with the KPA to find the best software to do this

When you use something like L6 or GR5 everything is built in the "editor" so it is quite convenient.. and we miss that with the KPA don't you think?

Anyways, do you have any advice for me?

Cheers,
    Julien

Hi Timo,

Thanks for the answer.

I just tried your method, and waited for the KPA to start, and the only thing I have now is 1 locked preset that has the name "Initialised Rig" on it. Any idea?

Thanks

EDIT: I successfully restored it to 1.8 so I should be fine now. I'll clean this bad boy now :D

Hi everyone!

New Kemper owner here! Fantastic unit, needless to say..

I've installed 2.0.1 yesterday, noticed I went above 1000 rigs but had no time to clean it properly. This morning, I only have 1 rig available and I assume this has something to do with this limit.

Since I'm a mac user, what do you recommend to lower the # of rigs below 1000 ? And also, do I have to get back to 1.8 while I'm at it ?

Many thanks for your help guys ;)

Cheers,
    Julien